A unique Bryson City lodging experience in a newly constructed tiny home. Located in the heart of downtown Bryson City and only minutes to Deep Creek and the Great Smoky Mountains. Luxury living and convenience in one.
Set on a downtown property next to our upscale monthly rentals this tiny home proves that big things come in small packages. Enjoy a full kitchen, a separate bedroom with a king sized bed with unique built-ins, a luxurious bathroom with a tiled shower featuring a rain head fixture. The spacious loft has a seating area with a sofa, chair and a 40" TV. The sofa turns into a full sized bed with sleeping for two. The home features three TV's with cable and high speed wireless internet.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The best way to be in touch with us is through email, but we are available via text or phone. Access for home is through keypad lock and allows for check in after hours.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. The home is on a property with our long term rental buildings, and has a well kept trailer park and the First Baptist Church of Bryson City as neighbors.
2. The house has a full kitchen and almost everything you would need to prepare any meal. However, the kitchen is not stocked with condiments or supplies with the exception of a few spices and salt and pepper.
3. Please be aware the loft is accessed by a ladder with a handrail, the additional sleeping area is accessed by this ladder, the sleeper bed is a full size and might be small for two adults. All other amenities are accesible on the ground floor.
1. This is a no smoking property.
2. Although the tiny home is separate from the other buildings on the property, please respect the neighboors and keep music and outdoor noise from disturbing anyone.
3. Pets are allowed for a $10 per night fee paid separately with a 2 pet maximum. Guests must ensure that their pets do not disturb the neighbors, and please clean up after them.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 78 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
A father and husband who enjoys small town living in the Great Smoky Mountains. I enjoy road and mountain biking the roads and trails in western North Carolina.