A collective effort to build a stable job source for the community. We strive to implement small scale diversified agroecological projects with the aim of educating visitors. (URL HIDDEN)
We offer you:
- A opportunity to enjoy a quiet and tranquil space yet close to San Ramon city
- Training on sustainable farming, living, and environmentalism upon request
- The opportunity to interact and learn from other members of the community
- Homemade nutritious traditional Costa Rican food
- Rental space for weddings, conferences, and special events
- Open recreational spaces with beautiful rural sights
- Direct interaction with the humid tropical forest
- A space strategically located to travel other key tourist destinations
Interaktion mit Gästen
We belief that the local economy should be promoted based on the natural and human resources of the region. This allows us to manage natural resources in a sustainable and rational manner. The project of Utopia Farm has the purpose of rescuing and preserving nature, costumes, traditions, lifestyles of this community. At the same time, we want to teach others about alternative job sources and sustainable living through examples that do not rely on industrialization and urban development.
We are a multicultural, multiethnic, and a open minded space towards multiple religions, political beliefs, gender and sexual orientations.
Respect towards nature and the surroundings.
Respect towards communal spaces, and effort towards peaceful coexistence.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 10 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen