Pet Friendly. Super Cozy. The cabin is approx. 2 hours drive from LA and easily reached from the 38 / freeways. One bedroom with queen size bed. Second bedroom has 2 single beds. Living space has 2 futons. Fully equipped kitchen. Fireplace. Beautful teak dining tbl. TV w/DVD player.
A. Please turn the water in the kitchen ON when you arrive and OFF when you leave. I recently had anther issue with someone leaving it on and it cracked my pipes causing $$$$ in damages. The on/off valves are in the bottom cabinet to the far left of the sink.
ALSO, DO NOT TURN HEAT OFF WHEN YOU LEAVE, RATHER LEAVE IT AT 60 DEGREES WHERE THE WHITE GREASE PENCIL MARK IS. TURNING THE HEAT OFF WILL FREEZE MY PIPES.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the house. If you smoke outside please extinguish and dispose of all materials properly.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. In winter months ice and snow will accumulate in driveway, stairs, decks and icicles may dangle from the roof so PLEASE USE EXTRA CAUTION WHEN WALKING TO AND FROM HOUSE AND WHEN HANGING OUT ON DECKS.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. PARKING – Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring extra towels of you use more than one/person/visit. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
Please strip any beds you have used and put the sheets in the hamper in the small bedroom. Also, clean your dishes and put any trash in the bins. ALSO, MAKE SURE THE DOORS ARE LOCKED WHEN YOU LEAVE. A recent guest left the place with the back door and windows open and trash all over the house. IF YOU LEAVE IT SUPER DIRTY I NEED TO PAY EXTRA FOR CLEANING SERVICES AND WILL TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR DEPOSIT!
9. Fireplace: The fireplace is wood burning. Please provide your own logs for fire and place any ashes/old logs in the provided aluminum trash can next to the fireplace. DO NOT MOVE BURNING LOGS FROM FIREPLACE OR PLACE HAVE BURNT LOGS IN ANOTHER RECEPTACLE.
[Water and Plumbing: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is sfound that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing system, you will be charged for the damages.
12. Storms/Road Closures/Fire/Earthquake:
Option A: If there is a storm or hurricane or fire, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane/Fire Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane/Fire Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane/Fire Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive(URL HIDDEN)and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the(URL HIDDEN)Storm/Hurricane/Fire Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that i(URL HIDDEN)scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
•No refunds will be given for Storm/Hurricane/Fire/Earthquakes unless all 3 access roads are closed by the
CHP. [Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well
maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains
during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.]
13) Check in/out times
Check in on the day of arrival is 1 pm unless you have made special arrangements with the owner of the property.
Check out on the day of departure is 11 am unless you have made special arrangements with the owner of the property.
I will try and accommodate all special requests, but if the house is booked back to back, it may not be possible to grant early access since the cleaners have to go in and do their job. If there is no one staying in the property the night before or after your booked stay, I am very flexible with your check in/out times. Thanks for understanding.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
I am a 54 year old freelance and studio musician from Los Angeles. I have traveled the world with many of the greatest artists in the music business. I love to mountain bike, ski, swim, hike and camp and usually book my vacations after one of my tours finishes in a foreign land. Playing music has helped me be able to trek the Himalayas, travel to India 4 times, explore many countries in southeast asia, including China, Japan, Thailand and Malaysia, and travel to almost every country in western and eastern europe. I've also been diving in Australia, Maui, Thailand, Malaysia, and Belize and Tahiti.
I love to get away to my house in Big Bear(Sugarloaf) as often as I can, but when I'm not up there, I enjoy sharing the experience with my friends. I have been letting close and friends use the place for several years now, but just recently joined airbnb. I booked w/AIRBNB from Aug - Nov 2011, but took it off the market for the past 2 years, hence the lack of feedback on this site. I just re-listed on Nov 5, 2013. I'm happy to put you in touch with clients who booked directly through me in the past if you would like references.
I wish you all a pleasant stay at my house if you decide to book. Thanks,