60 sq meters newly renovated apartment with balcony in the trendy Punavuori neighborhood.
60 sq meters fully renovated apartment with balcony in the trendy Punavuori neighborhood. Bathroom renovation and walls painted in May 2015.
A small walk to the hippest restaurants and bars in the city, boutique stores, design museum and less than a 10 minute walk to Kaivopuisto Park and the sea ( there is small beach/swimming possibility on summer). Coffee shop, bakery "Kanniston leimpomo", grocery store and a little kiosk in the corner. Hip restaurants located on our door steps (e.g. try Lundberg, Hoku, Sandro Eira, Suomi cafe and BasBass (Baskeri & Basso). One of the oldest inside markets "Hietalahden kauppahalli" in Helsinki is 10 min walking distance (organic & local food, oyster bar, local soup kitchen etc; summer months outside flea market).
The apartment has a large bedroom with a king size bed and a large sofa in the living room that could accommodate 1 additional person. We have an air bed (twin) for additional guest, however, max amount of people we could accommodate is four. Apartment was fully renovated in 2011, bathroom renovated again in 2015.
Fixed price: No extra fees for weekends, or late arrival.
Some of the amenities include:
High Speed Internet
Towels and Bed Linens
Flat screen TV
information on Helsinki with city maps
Fully equipped Kitchen:
Dishes & cooking utensils
Olive oil & spices, salt, sugar
Tee and coffee
Check-in time at noon and check-out at 11 am, however, if it is possible we can be flexible about arrival and departure times (with no extra cost). Please ask ahead of time if you need early/late arrival or departure times.
Train-station and city center are 20 minutes walking but you can take tram 3B 2 blocks from the apartment and be there in half the time. Ferries to Stockholm (Silja Line) and Estonia (e.g. Linda Line) are only few tram stops from the apartment. Helsinki is great city to bike or just explore the city by walking.
**Please send us a message to inquire about availability before booking the apartment. We'd like to know your plans in the city as well as your expected times of arrival and departure. If you would like to rent our place for longer term (3 weeks - up to 1 year) we are willing to discuss about the price and terms.
Airbnb is not a hotel service, but a new way of experiencing cities through people. So when inquiring, please tell us something interesting about yourself. In return, we are happy to share our knowledge of cafes, bars, restaurants, bike rentals, famous several public saunas in the city, sights and other places of interest in Helsinki which we're sure you'll get to love.
Zugang für Gäste
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are happy happy to share our knowledge about places to go and see.
- Like the Finns do, NO shoes inside the apt.
- Smoking allowed ONLY in balcony.
- Be clean and careful of the furniture and appliances. If stains or damages requires dry cleaning that exceeds amount of security deposit a guest is liable of paying the additional costs.
- Leave the apartment clean as it was when you arrived (clean dishes, take trashes out etc)
- If you use dishwasher or washing machine, please use instructions and leave water valve off position after washing.
- We welcome families with babies/ kids under 10 and small pets with no extra fee
- If there are any problems with electricity, appliances or water or something breaks down, please do not try to fix problems yourself. Instead contact host and let us to fix it for you.
- For long-term guest: please water plans once in a week
- As in Finland in general we do not iron bed sheets, if you would like to have ironed sheets we are happy to deliver them in advance to cleaner with extra cost of 25 euros.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 49 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello and welcome to our profile!
We're Tomas and Katri. We both love to travel and discover new places and believe Airbnb is a great way to experience a city through the eyes of a local.
As Airbnb hosts, we've had the pleasure to meet tons of people from different parts of the globe, and are very happy to call some of them friends these days. We are happy to share with you our knowledge of places of interest, recommendations and tips in the city, which for sure you'll get to love.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home and we hope you will enjoy your stay.