The studio is close to everything you need and has an easy access to all the Vancouver attractions.
Large private bathroom and well-appointed kitchen.
With a double bed and a sofa bed, it can accommodate up to four persons from a same family. Cosy place (about 300 sq. ft.)
No cleaning fees!
LARGE STUDIO, with PRIVATE ENTRANCE, BATHROOM and KITCHEN
Completely independent and cosy unit. About 300 sq. ft.
Excellent location: centrally located between Cambie and Main Street (Mount Pleasant, Riley Park), close to the 25 (UBC) and 3 (Downtown) bus routes. Walking distance from Canada Line. Laundromat and grocery shops around the corner, and many eating places in the neighbourhood.
Newly renovated. Bright (with two large windows and one window facing backyard). Nice tiled bathroom with large shower. Completely furnished and fully equipped. Large closet, double bed (linens and towels are included), bed side tables, pull-out sofa.
Kitchen with fridge, hot plates, microwave, kettle, coffee maker and toaster.
Free street parking available half a block from the studio, secured covered porch for bikes.
High-speed internet access (wi-fi or wired), hydro and heat included.
Monthly rates available for extended stay.
Zugang für Gäste
It is totally independent: guests have access to the yard and the studio through a secure gate.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our family of 4 lives on the upper floors of our house: guests can easily contact us whenever they have questions. Our dog is very friendly.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- The ceiling is a bit low; we don't recommend our studio to tall people (taller than 1.85 m).
- Parties over two guests considered for a few day stay.
- Wi-fi or wired Internet connection.
- Limited street parking (free). More options available half a block away.
- We don't charge cleaning fees. Please be mindful and leave the studio clean and tidy. Thank you.
- Bikes can be stored under the yard porch (covered and secured area). No bikes or strollers inside the studio, please.
Sorry, no pets in the studio and no smokers.
Please be mindful: we do not charge cleaning fees and we expect our guests to leave the studio clean and tidy. Thank you for your collaboration.