FREE FOR USE:
Wifi,washing machine/w detergent,hairdryer
1 semi-double size sofabed, 1 futon, max for 3 people.
Access: 450m from Subway
Nearby: TV Tower, Odori-Koen Park, 2 Jo Ichiba(Fresh Market), Tanukikoji(Shopping Promenade), Susukino
Zugang für Gäste
Since our place is your home during your stay in Sapporo, you can freely use everything inside it.
Additionally, we provide many amenities including: fresh towels and linens, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer, microwave and kettle.
· Our home is equipped with air conditioning.
· 2 single beds and one single Japanese futon available.
· Cutlery and kitchenware provided.
If you have any questions regarding what you will have access to, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Interaktion mit Gästen
· We have created a Welcome Guide to ensure your smooth and pleasant stay in Sapporo. This includes: directions from New Chitose airport, specific directions from the nearest train station to our place, information on how to use the appliances in our home and our personal recommendations for exploring Sapporo!
· You can contact us through the Airbnb messaging system at any time during your stay.
You get your key and enter room BY YOURSELF please.
People of building don't know about you. Please contact to Host for help.
3:00PM. Sorry, we decline early check-in in most case. Please ask prior to your arrival date, if needed.
[How to STAY]
Please REMOVE YOUR SHOES OFF at the entrance of the room.
DO NOT FLUSH ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN TOILET PAPER, such as TISSUE PAPER. Or may damage the toilet pipes.
Generally, keep your garbage inside the room. If you want to throw away, please separate garbage in the following categories.
*1. Combustible 燃えるゴミ
2. Plastic(trays, bags etc.) プラスチックゴミ
3. Bottles/Cans(Glass,Steel,PET) びん・カン・ペット
4. Incombustible(others) 燃えないゴミ (leave in the room)
*For Combustible a yellow plastic bag is required which you can buy at convenience stores. (General plastic bags can be used for 2 and 3. ) Put your garbage in the collecting place of the building ONLY ON the collection day by 8:30AM. NEVER put them on other days.
-Kitchen & Refrigerator
Please return each of the equipment you used to their original places when you check-out. Please DO NOT leave anything in refrigerator when you check-out.
-Electric Devises, Water and GAS
Please make sure Heater/Air Conditioner, lights and other electric devises powered off, water and GAS closed when you go out.
DO NOT SMOKE IN THE PROPERTY, including the balcony.
Please make the entrance door locked when you go out. DO NOT let the people other than you and ROOM HOST.
Please respect the families living in your next doors, and take care NOT to disturb them with the sound of loud voice, music, TV, footsteps, laundry, etc. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
INDOOR - Keep yourself away from the windows, doors, and furniture. Stay until the shaking stops. Protect your head from the falling things.
OUTDOOR - Keep yourself away from the wall of building. Stay until the shaking stops. Protect your head from the falling things.
In a Car - Stop quickly and safely keeping away from
the wall of building and the falling things.
10:00AM. Sorry, we decline late checkout in most case. BE CAREFUL,if delay, you may be charged cleaning fee double.
Please ask prior to your departure date, if needed.
[Before Your Departure]
Please Check the below matters again;
1. Garbage have been separated in proper categories.
2. Each of the equipment have been returned to their original places.
3. Nothing has been left in Refrigerator.
4. Heater/Air Conditioner, lights and other electric devises have been powered off, water and GAS have been closed.
5. No personal belongings have been left.
When you leave please make sure;
6. Lock the door securely,
7. Return the key to the original place and lock it.
Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice trip!
Thank you for checking my room.
My name is Kayo. Nice to meet you.
I enjoy communicating with people from all over the world.
I love Hokkaido!
Fresh seafood, Soup curry, Ramen, Lamb BBQ are all great and Hokkaido has a great
nature. You will enjoy river activity, hiking trail and more.
Please enjoy your time in Hokkaido. If you want to know about Sapporo, please ask me!!
I'm happy to help you.
你好!! 旅客!谢谢你浏览我的房间。我叫Kayo。 很高興見到你。我喜欢与来自世界各地的人沟通。我爱北海道!新鲜的海鲜,汤咖喱,拉面,羔羊烧烤都很棒,北海道也很棒。 您将享受河流活动,远足等。请在北海道享受您的时光。 如果你想了解札幌,请问我!我很乐意为您服务。