This 2400sq sound proof facility will provide your guest and wonderful experience. Plenty of dance space for a club or social atmosphere. Work with our host to help customize your fabulous event!
The guest amount determine the hourly rate. Maximum is 8 guest which means an 8 hour party.
Your reservation includes your hourly rate of your party starting anytime between 12pm to 12pm (24 hour time period). You get 90 minutes free time before your event and 1 hour after your event to clear out. You can host up to 120 guest, Live Disc Jockey system is provided with Virtual touch screen DJ jukebox so you don't have to have DJ, full open bar & Bartender, Security, 3 Tables & 30 chairs and Parking is very convent. For more information contact our host to assist you with your planing? If you want to stay over night look at our available units on the same location: Cozy Oasis or the Dream House.
Zugang für Gäste
They will have access to the VIP Room, Main Room, Extended Media Room, Man's restroom, Women's restroom, outdoors Men's/Women's restroom, Outdoors quarters and the upper smoking deck.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The garage will not be accessible unless approved by management. This unit can accommodate a maximum of the number of guests agreed to in the reservation; provided, however, that the overnight occupants of the Unit will be limited to those persons listed as occupants in the reservation. On occasions there will be other tenants on the property renting spaces for a room or party.
The wireless Internet network, and phone services are provided “as-is" without any warranty whatsoever. No technical support is provided. You assume all risks and responsibilities for use of the internet network. You assume the liability for the entire cost of any damage resulting from your use of the network and the information accessed by the network. Under no circumstances will the Owner and/or Manager be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from your use or inability to use the network, the infection or download or upload of or by any virus, spyware, worm, offensive materials, copyright infringement, unlawful use, or any other use related damage.
Guest acknowledges and agrees that Owner and Manager are not responsible for the safety of Guest, any other occupants of the Unit, or any other persons from time to time present in the Unit. Guest, all occupants of the Unit, and all other persons from time to time present in the Unit, are responsible for their own safety and should maintain a safe environment while in the Unit by locking doors, windows, setting alarms if provided, etc., when appropriate to do so. Guest acknowledges and agrees that Owner and Manager are not responsible for any items of personal property that may be lost, stolen or left behind in the Unit. Furthermore, Guest acknowledges and agrees that any homeowner's, renter's, or any other type of insurance that may be carried by Owner and/or Manager in connection with the Unit, does not cover the personal property of Guest or any other occupants of the Unit. Guest is encouraged to secure the appropriate travelers or vacation insurance and/or renters insurance, if such coverage is desired.
Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant or Tenants guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Tenant agrees to reimburse owners for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
Please read this before reserving our property:
Be very clear about your intentions when booking our home. Be very clear about the number of guests you are hosting in our property. If this rule is violated, we will have your entire reservation cancelled and your group removed from the property immediately without refund. Do not let this happen to you. By booking our property, you are agreeing to the contract below in its entirety.
If you are planning to host a party or an event, please let us know beforehand. We offer party rental a different a rate. We do not like surprises, and want to ensure all expectations are clear so everyone can enjoy their stay!
Be respectful to neighbors, take care of & keep track of any items, devices and appliances used. Be conservative with use of water, gas and electric. Internal trash are to be disposed into external trash cans when full. For guest staying during the week(s) External trash cans must be placed at the curve on Wednesday nights. The LAN room is not to be access at anytime (we will provide you with a Tech support number/email/text). Clean shower & tub once a day by just sprinkling the provided cleaning products on the surface after the last user of the night. Do not share access codes with others that are not tenants. Street cleaning on the resident side is Monday's 1-3pm and the opposing side is Tuesday's 1-3pm). Non-rental guest are welcome between 10am-12 midnight OVER NIGHT STAY IS NOT ALLOWED. Since our facility offers party rentals you can only have up to 10 persons gathering at once before it is considered a party which is an additional fee.
Guests will not be staying at a hotel, but at a private residence with no staff and that any problem that may arise at the hone that is not reported timely (during regular office hours on business days between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) may not be addressed until the following business day, unless it is an emergency.
In case of rentals not exceeding a period of 28 days, electricity, gas, and water charges will be included in the Rental Fee. However, any utility charges exceeding $100 per week for all utilities combined will be considered excessive and will be the responsibility of the Guest.
Please be advised any VIOLATION OF THE RULES WILL RESULTS IN YOUR PAYMENT BECOMING NON REFUNDABLE AND YOU MUST VACATE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY. ENJOY YOUR STAY.
• People are only allowed to enter through the double back door leading into the house
• DOOR CODE is for tenants only. (May not apply)
• There is no socializing in front of the house. Backyard is available until 12am.
• Smoking is prohibited inside the house. Designated smoking is on the upper deck.
• No drugs, guns, fighting, loud music, or loud talking allowed.
• Visiting hours from 10am - 12:00am. No more then ten (10) persons are allowed at the facility at one time. (More then 10 is ruled as a party and has to be approved by a manager. Addition fees will apply)
• Management can inspected property at any time.
• No eating throughout the house only in the designated places.
• All un-eaten food must be thrown away in trash bags. There is to be no food placed in a trash can that does not have a trash bag. NO FOOD is to be left in the external trash can not in plastic. DO NOT place food trash on the BLUE or GREEN external trash cans ONLY THE BLACK CANS.
• Recycle cans, glass and bottles should be thrown away in the Grey trash cans.
• Parking is available on the streets only. Please see street signs for street cleaning.
• Report any appliances, pluming or equipment repairs immediately. Do not attempt to repair them.
Contact the manager immediately (between 9am-5pm unless is an emergency. Communicate through phone/text/email).
• Please be mindful of utility usage. All lights should be off when not in use.
• Please make sure all doors and windows are locked at all times.
• Management can enter the premises at anytime.
• No candles burning at anytime.
• Re-arranging the furniture is not allowed unless authorized by manager
• Clean oven/microwave/refrigerator food spills.
Decorative towels on the racks and shelves are not to be used.
• WiFi is free we are not responsible for your connection speed.
• Smart TVs have access to Netflix. We are not responsible to buffering issues.
• Keep the TV remote in a safe location.
• No Jumping or plopping on furniture.
• Do not place drinks on the wooden table without a coaster.
• Any damage to furniture, rugs, walls, equipment etc. - incurred a repair/replacement fee, or dry cleaning expense, at our discretion.
• No filming or entertainment staging/productions of any kind.
• Please be respectful of our neighbors and help us maintain the quiet serenity of the area.
• There is no access to the Closets, LAN Room and Game Room.
When you leave, the following must be complete in order to receive your security deposit back:
1. Any items damaged during the stay must be disclosed. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the security deposit. We're very fair about replacement costs, so if you break something please let us know asap.
2. All dishes/utensils/pots/pans should be left clean.
3. All trash should be removed from the bathroom, bedroom and kitchen trash cans and placed in the assigned trash cans.
4. All perishable food purchased by the guest must be removed from the refrigerator and cabinets before checkout.
5. All doors and windows must be locked before exiting the premises. The security deposit may be forfeited if the unit is not locked/vacated within 15 minutes of the agreed upon checkout time. Again, the idea here is to incentivize avoiding a situation where the unit is burglarized because of carelessness, or the cleaning service and/or the subsequent guests cannot check-in.
The facility manager has a room and office space on the property. You can contact the mangers between 9am-5pm unless it is an emergency via text/calling/email.
Project Manager for PowerBliss Enterprise Inc. Specialize in property ownership & management, AV/IT system install/maintenance and Sound Engineer.