Über dieses Inserat
4 bedroom Victorian terraced house with garden on residential street in Wandsworth. Sleeps 6-8. Very easy access to central London. Local area has parks, pubs, cafes, restaurants, bars and shops. House is furnished and equipped to a high standard.
Spacious Victorian terraced house with period features....
4 bedrooms - we can accommodate 6 adults and 2 children under the age of 5:
- bedroom 1 - king sized bed (sleeps 2) - second floor
- bedroom 2 - double bed (sleeps 2) - first floor
- bedroom 3 - double futon (sleeps 2) plus toddler bed (suitable for 5 year olds and under) - first floor
- bedroom 4 - cot bed (suitable for 3 year olds and under) and comfortable full size single mattress on the floor - second floor
- Private garden with table and chairs for six people
- 2 bathrooms - 1 with shower (second floor), 1 with bath and shower (first floor)
- Separate living room with tv and dvd player (ground floor)
- Kitchen/ diner/ family room - large room with bifold doors providing direct access to the garden. This room has a dining table which seats six people (plus can also provide high chair), large sofa area with living space, fully equipped kitchen with: full height smeg fridge, full height freezer, large smeg cooker with hob and two ovens, dishwasher, washing machine..... (ground floor)
Kitchen contains a good range of pans, cutlery, crockery, glasses, wine glasses etc for 6-8 people
Parking is available in the road outside the property for a small additional fee
House is approx 140 sq m in total
Zugang für Gäste
Interaktion mit Gästen
I take every care to liaise thoroughly with guests by email/ phone in advance of their stay to ensure their stay is as comfortable and pleasant as possible. If you have specific requirements or requests please don't hesitate to let me know.
Comprehensive guest information will be left in the house - including info on the house and recommendations of local places to visit/ eat/ drink.
Owners available by phone and email throughout the duration of the stay
Weitere wichtige Infos
This is my family home and when it's not rented out, I live here with my young children. If you have young children I can arrange for toys to be left, high chair, baby bath etc. I really like my house and hope you do too; I would be really grateful if you look after it.
I have read a lot about the 'breakfast' part of airbnb. I leave a few basics in the house but as this is a whole house let then I assume guests are looking to self cater. If you have specific requirements/ expectations regarding breakfast, I will do my best to accommodate you.
DO NOT smoke anywhere inside the property. And if you smoke outside, please dispose of your cigarette butts inside and considerately.
To protect our floors and carpets, I would really appreciate it if you could take your shoes off whilst inside.
Sorry no pets.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
I am originally from the Highlands of Scotland but have lived in London with my wife and children for the last 10 years. My wife Rachel is from Somerset and works in Learning/ Training; I'm an Engineer.
We have traveled together and separately extensively both for work and leisure (Asia, Australia, New Zealand, South America, South Africa and throughout Europe) and enjoy music, running and the outdoors.
We try to provide a comfortable and relaxing environment for your stay in London and hope that our family home meets your needs and expectations.