Über dieses Inserat
Have you ever wanted to spend the night in a treehouse overlooking a waterfall and pond, but still want the amenities to be comfortable? Our "Casita Roja" (or little red cabin) is your "Glamping" dream come true, and in the heart of ATX!
We live on-site, but the treehouse cabin is a private little oasis that overlooks a 3-tiered waterfall and pond. There's s small fire pit, and room to spread out. Relax in the heart of Austin, but feel like you are in nature. Welcome to "Glamping"!
Pets are welcome with a one-time pet fee ($25 when you arrive). Hotel tax (city/state) is 15%, so that is due on arrival (payable by credit card, cash, check or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)).
Zugang für Gäste
Keyless entry system with a digital keypad (4-digit code), free wifi, Directv on HD television, W/D available.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live on-site and are always available via text. Some guests love to interact and some are more private, and we respect both!
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are welcoming to travelers of all stripes: race, religion, orientation, and we are looking for guests who have the same point of view :-)
We live on property, so we're here if you need us!
We operate on the honor system, and we are lucky that for the most part, people have treated our home as if they are our house guests (which they are!) :-)
Some things to note:
1) Please make sure you make arrangements with us to pay your Occupancy/Hotel tax before you check-out. Airbnb does not currently collect City of Austin (9%) or State of Texas (6%) required occupancy tax, nor any separate pet fees ($25), so we must do this on our end as a separate transaction. (These percentages are based on your nightly rate, extra guests, clean fee, and pet fee. You are not assessed tax on the Service Fee that you pay to Airbnb, which is part of your total payment to them). You may pay with cash, credit card, or we can send you a (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) link.
2) Please allow us to address any problems or concerns while you are still here (meaning, don't wait until you've checked out and put it all into a review). We want your stay to be as pleasant as possible, but we can't fix what we don't know is broken. Again, we live here, and this is our home. We think it's something special and we hope you do, too! So please give us that chance :-)
3) All children must be supervised in outdoor areas, as there is uneven terrain. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of those who enter the property with or because of your reservation with us.
4) We welcome infants! But at present we do not have any pack'n'play or cribs available. We will update this if it changes.
1) Please wash your dishes, strip the beds of used linens (can place in a pile on the floor), and secure trash overflow in the garbage bags provided in the kitchenette.
2) Ping me on Airbnb or send me a text message to give me a heads-up that you're going to be leaving so we can begin cleaning ASAP for the next set of guests.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 59 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen