Cozy and comfy newly renovated basement with private entrance and a lovely yard. We leave in a very quiet and safe neighborhood and very accessible to coffee shops, restaurants, bars, breweries, stores and bus stops. We have free street parking. Close to downtown Seattle.
• Private entry
• Spacious living room can sleep more people if needed. We will provide inflatable bed.
• free wifi
• very comfortable bed
• clean bathroom. We will provide shampoo, conditioner, hand and body soap and clean towels.
• kitchenette with basic cooking stuff. We will also provide coffee maker and electric kettle for tea
• dining table that sits 2 to 4 person
• washer and dryer. We will provide laundry detergent, bleach, fabric softener ect....
Zugang für Gäste
• street parking
• private entrance
• backyard and the deck
• washer and dryer
Interaktion mit Gästen
Looking forward to meeting you. I'm available anytime for assistance as needed. You can contact me via phone, text or email.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We usually have great spring, summer and fall weather, you are very welcome to enjoy our deck and our yard.
Please remove shoes when in the house. No smoking and no pets. Thank you!
I was born and raised in the Philippines and moved to the US 2008. I speak both Tagalog and English.
My husband and I love to travel, trying new things, eat different food and to experience different cultures.
We lived in Singapore for a year and had chance to venture neighboring countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia,Thailand, China and of course the Philippines.
We recently visited San Pedro Belize and Chetumal, Tulum, Playa Del Carmen, and Cancun Mexico.
Im approachable and easy going.
Looking forward to meeting you and To make your stay comfortable and great!