Private room in a cozy apartment in Piazzale Jonio, in the building in front of the Metro B1 station. The district is well served by a big supermarket right in the street and very nice italian/japanese/chinese restaurants. I have a very nice cat!
The apartment has a Living Room, a Dining Room, a Kitchen with a table, one shared toilette and 2 bedrooms, mine and the guests one.
The bed is 120x200cm (king size), so it's pretty large for one person, but might be a little small for 2 people, if they need space.
The apartment has a super fast cable wifi internet connection, AC in the living room, SKY tv service, Netflix on Apple TV and a large LED TV 37".
The kitchen is very well equipped with any kind of tool, from dishwasher to microwave oven, to mixer and many others.
I have a nice cat, who you're kindly asked to pet, if you like to.
Zugang für Gäste
The guests can go in any room, except from my bedroom.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm living in the same apartment, so we will meet nearly everyday if I'm in the city. In case I'm not, you will have a private apartment just for you, and we can be in contact by the telephone.
- The guests are kindly asked to keep off the shoes once in the apartment.
- All the dishes used must be cleaned first with water and then placed into the dishwasher after the meal. I don't like to come back home and find dirty things in the kitchen when I need to cook.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment. You can do it in the balcony, outside.
- Don't feed the cat with different food than the one he normally eats
- Don't drink the wine bottles or the superalcholic drinks i have in the dining/living room.
- Don't drink or eat food that is stored in the kitchen. Food is not included in the price and you must provide for your own.
- You can use only one wardrobe (the left one) in the room. The right one is used by me.