Roppongi - Midtown - AzabuJuban - Akasaka
A perfect combination of staying in a quiet area while a few minutes walk to the HOTTEST neighborhood in TOKYO!
Roppongi never sleeps - Best place for Business, Art, Fashion, Eating & Drinking and Nightout!
Popular areas in Tokyo by train:
Shibuya - 7 mins
Shinjuku - 9 mins
Ginza - 9 mins
Tokyo Station - 10 mins
Tsukiji - 13 min
Harajuku - 14 mins
Shinagawa - 17 mins
Akihabara - 19 mins
Ikebukuro -20 mins
Ueno - 20 mins
Asakusa - 24 mins
• Check-in time is 3PM.
• Check-out time is 10AM.
Please follow these Rules:
#1 RULE - IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT disturb the reception desk on the first floor, or workers in the building with directions or anything! They are not a concierge service so Call me or email me if you need something. Do not tell them your room number and ask them for directions - this will cause difficulties for me.
***It is not allowed to ship anything to the apartment for short term stays (less than 1 month). The building has a reception desk, but it is only for the use of permanent apartment owners so please do not ask the front desk for anything!
2. RESPECT your neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum. No loud parties!
3. Strictly NO- SMOKING and No Pets in the apartment and in the building.
4. TURN OFF the mobile WiFi when not in use. Do not use the mobile WiFi for downloading videos or torrents. Please use it for emailing, surfing the net and mapping out your itinerary. There is a limit and will become slow if limit is reached.
5. TURN OFF all lights, fans, kettle and heater/aircon every time you leave the room. And for safety please keep the door locked when not in the room.
6. PLEASE remove shoes after you enter inside the room, its customary in Japan and will keep your living area nice and clean.
7. Trash MUST to be separated and put in its designated place. If you have large boxes or excessive amounts of trash. please take them to the trash room located across from the elevators to the left of the stairway doors. Do not leave trash in hallways or anywhere outside the apartment other than the trash room.
8. Keep the door key in a safe place. It is very expensive to replace.
9. Turn on the bathroom fan when using the aircon/heater. The aircon/heater unit needs air to circulate and function optimally.
10. When you check-out: please remember to leave the wifi unit ($450usd), wifi cable ($25usd), charger($10usd) and the portable battery charger($25usd). If you forget and take any of the listed you will be charged accordingly. Sometimes mistakes happen and honesty is rewarded so let us know if something was broken or lost.
I keep my cleaning fee to the minimum, so at the end of your stay, please leave it as close to the way you found it.
Most importantly, make yourself at home and have a wonderful visit!
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Hi there! My name is Yazdani.
I am living in Tokyo since 2006. I am married to a beautiful Japanese lady and we have a very cute son.
I work in an Investment Bank as an IT specialist. I love to talk about technology, economy and finance over some drinks. My hobbies are meeting new people, traveling, books, music, movies and dancing. I can meet you over some drinks if you have time.
We love traveling all over the world. And Tokyo is one of the greatest cities in the world. We really want you to have one of the greatest time of your life.
My wife and I stay online except sleeping time and try to respond all inquiries promptly. We manage the apartment by ourselves and do not outsource any service. We try to make all our guests feel homely, comfortable and stay in touch.
You will get more than just a bed to sleep, you will get an experience.