Über dieses Inserat
Mt. Bachelor Village River Ridge River #315 Views Swimming Pool Hot Tub Air Conditioning WiFi Sleeps 4
Mt. Bachelor Village River Ridge River #315 Views Swimming Pool Hot Tub Air Conditioning WiFi Sleeps 4
Mt. Bachelor Village Resort, River Ridge 1, #315 with Deschutes River Views
1,195 sq. ft.
Sleeps 4 comfortably
Hot tub on deck with river views
Three large flat screen LCD as described below
Living room with gas fireplace, 78" Samsung flat "curve" hi def with 5.1 surround sound system and Dish Network
DVD Player with DVD Library
King Master suite with 50" 4k ultra hi def flat screen LCD and private on suite bathroom with tiled shower
Queen guest suite with 50" 4k ultra hi def flat screen LCD, printer, desk area and private on suite bathroom
Fully equipped kitchen with granite tiled counter tops, four burner gas range and stainless steel appliances
Seated dining for six
Breakfast bar for two
Washer and Dryer
Deck has amazing views of the Deschutes River, Ponderosa Pines, hot tub, natural gas barbeque, seating for two, skychair
Community Swimming Pool
Community Hot Tub (in addition to the Hot Springs hot tub on deck)
Playground with swing set, climbing structure
Easy Access to 18 miles of the Deschutes River Trail
Sorry, no pets
Come and relax in the luxurious two bedroom, two bathroom air conditioned vacation rental, 1,195 sq. ft condo situated in Mt. Bachelor Village Resort, River Rim in Bend Oregon.
This beautifully furnished vacation rental is perched upon the river rim in Mt. Bachelor Village Resort and has river views with a private hot tub on the deck and seating for two as well as a sky chair for gazing out amongst the vast Ponderosa Pines that surround the Deschutes River.
As you enter the condo, you can`t help but gaze out the window at the views while you are standing in the spacious living room which has a fireplace, a 78" Samsung flat "curve hi def" LCD with 5.1 surround sound system, comfortable sofa and sitting chairs.
A fully equipped kitchen with granite tiled counter tops and stainless steel appliances and a four burner gas range and breakfast bar for two. Create delicious meals while being inspired by the spectacular view and the sound of the Deschutes River rushing below the river rim. Seated dining for six in addition to the breakfast bar for two offers plenty of opportunity to enjoy meals with your family and friends.
The spacious master king suite is furnished in warm tones and a 50" "4k ultra hi def" flat screen lcd and a private on suite bathroom with a large tiled shower.
The guest queen suite is also equipped with 50" "4k ultra hi def" flat screen lcd and work area with a printer, and a private on suite bathroom.
The deck offers a natural gas barbeque, a brand new state of the art Hot Spring hot tub, seating for two with a little cafe table. The condo is equipped with a washer and dryer. Parking is located at the front door under a carport with an additional parking space as well. Walk across the road to enjoy the community swimming pool and hot tub.
The entire condo, community swimming pool and community hot tub (condo also has private hot tub on the deck)
Deschutes River Trail access
We are accessible seven days a week business hours during peak season (Memorial through Labor Day weekends) and we have an after hours emergency phone for true emergencies. We are available six days a week, closed on Sundays during the rest of the year.
Mt. Bachelor Village Resort River Ridge has river views with a private hot tub on the deck and is an excellent location when visiting Bend, as its located amongst tall Ponderosa Pines, easy access to Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort, you can ride your road bike up Century Boulevard or your mountain bike to the more advanced sections of our mountain biking trails. Mt. Bachelor Village Resort has a community swimming pool and hot tub as well as tennis courts and playground. Access to the river trail access point is just steps away, which leads to the Deschutes River, you can walk to float the river as well.
Its about 5-7 minutes to downtown and easy walking distance to Old Mill Shopping Center. Its a great place for family and friends to barbeque on the deck and hang out together!
Mt. Bachelor Village Resort is centrally located and many have described it as a great location for its pivotal access to all that Bend has to offer: great mountain biking trails, road biking, shopping and eating downtown and all over the west side of Bend and Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort. I do recommend that bring a car.
Price includes all fees and taxes; Ask about our weekly rates!
Home is fully equipped with linens, bath towels, hot tub towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, detergent for laundry, dryer sheets, dishwasher detergent, dish soap, etc.
No smoking of any kind in or around the premises of the property
No pets permitted at this property
Noise ordinance for the city of Bend is 10 p.m., please be respectful of your neighbors outdoors prior to the 10 p.m. cut off
No parties of any kind
Parking in designated spots, two car garage, one car space additional next to driveway
No Pets, sorry!
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AGREED TO BY GUEST AND ALPENGLOW VACATION RENTALS, INC.
This agreement is entered into by the guest with Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc., and is also the individual who will be occupying the residence and will be held responsible for any and all damages
GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY: The Property at 61389 Big Eddy Circle in River Wild of Mt. Bachelor Village Resort and is in a quiet resort residential neighborhood. It is not a suitable venue for Parties or related activities. The maximum occupancy for this property is up to 10 people. Parties, loud music (including music in the yard), smoking or drinking alcohol in the yard, public intoxication, or any other activities that would disrupt the neighbors` enjoyment of their properties are strictly prohibited. You will be asked to leave immediately if the Good Neighbor Policy is violated.
Terms and Conditions for Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. No Early Check-ins, please. This will ensure that your home is completely ready before arriving. Late check outs of more than 15 minutes (unless previously arranged) incur $50 late fee charged to your Discover, MasterCard Or Visa.
2. This is a NON SMOKING vacation home, if smoking occurs in or around the property, your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to sanitize, restore and clean entire home and areas affected.
3. Pets are not permitted in vacation home under any conditions, sorry!
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent that will also sign this agreement.
5. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IN RESIDENCE OR AROUND THE PREMISES
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in designated dumpster.
d. All dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started.
e. All used beds are stripped of its sheets and used towels are on the floor.
f. One load of towels is started.
g. No excessive cleaning is needed.
g. All keys are left in the lock box and doors and windows are left locked. Failure to return keys your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to re-key the whole house.
h. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
i. No linens are lost or damaged.
j. No early check-in or late check-out unless prior arrangements are made.
k. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement.
l. No Bachelor/Bachelorette parties or parties of any kind; you will be asked to leave immediately.
1. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $100 cancelation fee within first week of reservation and up to 60 days prior to arrival. Cancellations that occur within 59 or less days of arrival will not get a refund. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and/or damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent, fees or taxes.
2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- You have rented this home with the occupancy at the occupancy specified in your reservation. NO EXCEPTIONS
3. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel-toilet paper setup.
4. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental. Mid Week housekeeping is available at an extra charge with prior arrangements and fees paid. Mid-Week cleaning service is given upon first come, first service basis, so if you think you will need, this please plan accordingly. We will try to accommodate your Mid-Week Cleaning request after arrival, but no guarantee.
5. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guests will not be permitted to check-in.
6. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
7. Guests and any of their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Alpenglow Vacation Rentals Inc. and the owner of above-referenced property in any and all events of any type of personal injury of any kind occurring in and/or around premises described above while renting.
PARKING: Parking is located in the lot in front of the condominium with the number "315" on a post, please park in this particular spot, and any overflow parking is located across the parking lot, just steps away.
All vacation homes are fully stocked with a one-time set up with linens, towels, two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, liquid dish soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, hair dryers in each bathroom. Washers, dryers and fully equipped kitchens include spices and plenty of dinnerware, flatware and cookware.
All vacation properties are equipped with washers and dryers, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, iron & ironing board, unless noted otherwise.
All vacation homes have WiFi and cable (ranging from basic to extensive, depending on vacation rental) and is an amenity. Please note that in the event of a power outage, electric storm or any other circumstance that temporarily or for the duration of your stay may be interrupted and does not warrant a refund or credit at any time.
The City of Bend has a Noise Ordinance that is to be adhered to according to 5.50.025 Prohibited Noises with special attention to Section B. which prohibits:
“Any yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling, singing or other human-produced noise that is unnecessarily loud. [Ord. NS-; Ord. NS-; Ord. NS-]”
During the hours as stated below:
E. Daytime is any time between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
F. Nighttime is any time between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. of the following day.
Please note that the City of Bend Police Department can, and in some cases, will issue a noise violation citation in the amount of $650. The homes that you stay in are in a residential neighborhood, and we would like our residents as well as our guests to enjoy the City of Bend.
Outdoor enthusiast, mountain biking, road biking, rock climb, boogie boarding, running, yoga, live music, my animals (two rescue dogs and a cat that thinks he is a dog...!) love to travel and I have lived in Bend, Oregon for over 22 years. My office is located in downtown Bend, Oregon in the historic O'Kane Building at NW Oregon Avenue and NW Bond Street. We offer a 5% discount off of the rent to past guests that have the reservation booked in their name (for verification purposes!) Please ask!
So far, we have had great success with our AirBnB guests, and look forward to having you here in Bend, Oregon! Its a great life, come check it out!