Über dieses Inserat
Bright, comfortable, triple room, bathroom and private terrace in village house. Wifi. Views of Teide and sea. A few local bars, restaurants. The delightful towns of Icod de Los Vinos and Garachico and the beach of San Marcos are nearby.
Large sunny suite, with full-sized bathroom and private terrace in large village house. Sleeps up to 3 adults. Guests have use of the house, which has has 3 sunny terraces, with views of Mount Teide and the sea. We have wifi access in the house. The delightful towns of Icod de Los Vinos and Garachico are nearby as well as the beach at San Marcos. The nearest bus stop is about 500 metres, from where you can access an excellent bus service to anywhere on the Island. From the house, you can walk to the pine forest or to the coast. Buen Paso is a friendly little village with several bars, restaurants and shops, although they are a bit of a walk from the house. Whatever you want from a holiday, you can get it here. These are some of our favourite days out (in no particular order)
If you don´t want to cook, Robert is renowned for his international cooking. He uses seasonal fresh produce from the local agricultural market when possible. We can provide dinner and continental breakfast for €14 per day.
• LORO Parque. World renowned wildlife park, where you can also see superb killer whale and dolphin shows. (20kM)
• Trip to the top of Mount Teide in the highest cable car in Europe. (35kM)
• Visit Santa Cruz for its museums, Art Galleries and shops. Take the Open top Bus tour. (45kM)
• Garachico. Beautiful old harbor town, where you can swim and snorkel among tropical fish in the pools created by lava from the last volcanic eruption. Or just enjoy a café in the square.(10kM)
• Wine tasting. Try prize winning wines at the Monje vineyard. Perfect with local meats and cheeses. You could combine it with a visit to the nearby wine museum for more treats. (25kM)
• San Marcos Beach (7kM)
• Siam Park. The most spectacular water chutes and rides we have ever been on! Like a slice of beautiful Thailand with thrills! (55Km)
• Whales and Dolphins boat trip. From Los Gigantes. All food and drink included, also snorkeling at beautiful Masca beach.(55kM)
• Trip through the Mercedes Mountains and Forest. What a spectacular drive by bus or car. Then have lunch at a fantastic Taganana fish restaurant. (65Km)
• Walk the Masca Gorge. Then take a boat (with free drinks and more sightings of dolphins) for 10€ to Los Gigantes. (Unless you want to walk back up, but we would not advise it!)
We also have a dedicated language classroom, which utilises the latest technology. You can see (email hidden). Why not combine your holiday with lessons, whether a beginner or improver? Prices start at 6€
Zugang für Gäste
We have wifi and TV. You can use the kitchen for snacks, hot drinks etc and the utility room for laundry. There is fridge space exclusively for the use of guests. You can use any of the three sunny terraces.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Whilst we respect the privacy of our guests, they are welcome to join us for meals or evenings out with friends, trips to the local markets etc.
Weitere wichtige Infos
If you book at the right time, you can enjoy local fiestas and carnivals with us.
You are welcome to smoke on any of the Terraces, but not indoors please. Please don´t take over the kitchen! Snacks and light meals only, thanks.
Wenn du bis 5 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 5 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig, aber die Hälfte der Kosten für die übrigen Nächte wird zurückerstattet.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 278 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Teaching, Swimming, Comedy, Karate, Photos, Reading, Driving Etc Etc, Bard of Ely fan page, Rod Stewart, Black Eyed Peas, Eminem, Anna Rodriguez, Sugababes, Kaiser Chiefs, Lady Gaga, Shakira, Science fiction, Godfather X 3, Deja Vu, Aliens X 3, Star Wars, Chronicles Of Riddick, The Lord of the Rings film trilogy, Close Encounters, Star Stories, Casualty, Good Documentaries, The Bill, Cis Miami Etc, Spaced, Lost, Official HEROES Page, 24, House, Estrellas Theatre School, World Autism Awareness Day- Stand up for autism, K9 REFUGIO DE PERROS SIN HOGAR / K9 SHELTER FOR HOMELESS DOGS, I dont care about your farm, or your fish, or your park, or your mafia!!!, Vuze, Family Tree, David Mayer De Rothschild's Supporters & Fans, Como Se lo digo :$