Mar. 25th-April 1st
These are the only dates available and they can't be altered!
Enjoy the very best of “Alpine Luxe" surroundings at Wyndham Park City. Park City originally staked its claim as a silver mining town and the mixture of metal finishes throughout the resort are a nod to its mining heritage. The changing seasons of the surrounding landscape are reflected in the colors used and the rich textures acknowledge Park City's current reputation as an upscale mountain resort community. The comfortable units feature wooden beams and cozy gas fireplaces.
Private Balcony / Patio
Washer & Dryer
Full Kitchen with coffee and tea maker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, stove, toaster, cookware, flatware
Convenient Comforts include cable TV, DVD player, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock, stereo with CD player, iron and ironing board
#1 = King
#2 = 2 Doubles
plus 1 queen sofa sleeper
983 Square Feet
These are CONDOs. Each condo has a full kitchen, living room and a washer and dryer! The full kitchen is equipped with most everything you will need to cook with and eat on. Cookware, cups, plates, utensils, etc.
Reservation: The person checking in must be named on the Guest Certificate, be at least 21 years old with a picture ID and major credit card to secure the refundable security deposit required at check-in. If you wish to change the name of the person checking in, there will be a ($99) fee in order to change the name. This is a requirement by Wyndham Vacation Resorts. These units do not get daily maid service. Clean towels are available upon request.
Zugang für Gäste
2 Outdoor Hot Tubs
Picnic / BBQ Area
Weitere wichtige Infos
Valet parking is the only available parking option at Wyndham Park City. The cost is $10 per day.
Very limited parking available. Limit one vehicle per unit
In an effort to preserve the beauty and cleanliness of the units, ski equipment must be stored at the on-site, Mandatory Ski Valet.
On-site ski rentals are available through Aloha Ski and Sport. Wyndham guests receive a discount when rentals are prearranged through their website prior to arrival.
Park City Questions
• Airport Shuttle Service: If you need shuttle service, the recommended company is Silver Mountain Transport.
• Baggage hold: The front desk is able to hold your baggage for you in a secure location if you arrive early before your room is ready. They are also able to hold your bags on checkout day if you are not ready to leave Wyndham Park City after the checkout time.
• Resort Hours: The resorts front desk is open 24 hours a day.
• Guest Checking in: The person checking in must be over21 years of age and have a valid ID.
• Check-in: To check in when you arrive at the resort, you will check in at the front desk like a hotel. Just provide them with your name that printed in the confirmation letter.
• Deposit: There is a $100 dollar credit deposit hold that will be placed on your card when you arrive and will be returned to you upon your leave.
• Cribs: Complimentary pack and plays are provided if you ask for one when you check-in.
• Parking: Parking is valet only. There is a $10 fee per vehicle
• Check-out: To check out stop by the front desk to let them know you are leaving. Check out time is at 10 am.
• Clean up: You do NOT need to clean up prior to leaving, just be reasonable.
• Wi-Fi - Wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices, ideal for emails and basic web browsing. For more streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wireless Internet is available for a fee.
• Discounts & Discounted Tickets: In the resort there is a book at the concierge which shows you all the attractions and shows that are offered the discounts, and locations of restaurants near the Wyndham Park City.
• Grocery Store: There is a 24 hour Walmart and a 7/11 within a 5 minute drive.
• Guest Certificate - Changing Guest Name: If you wish to change the name of the person checking in, there will be a ($99) fee in order to change the name.
• Hot Tubs: There are 2 outdoor hot tubs
• Kitchenware: There is a stocked kitchen with pots, pans, plates, bowls of many sizes, cups of different sizes, utensils, scissors, , knifes, a blender, a toaster, big bowls and dishes for cooking in the oven or serving and preparing food, cooking and serving utensils, a coffee machine, a microwave, oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, and measuring cups.
• Laundry: There is a washing and drying machine in each condo along with provided laundry soap. If you need more soap you can ask the front desk and they will provide you will more.
• Lost Keys: Lost your room key? No problem just head on over to the front desk with your name, room number, and ID and they will be able to give you a new one.
• Offered Presentation: You will likely be offered a gift to attend a presentation, this is completely optional. It is entirely up to you, take them up on the offer, or tell them you are not interested.
• Pets: Pets are not allowed at the resort.
• Pool Towel: There are pool towels in your room under the sink.
• Pools: There is one outdoor heated swimming pool.
• Dishwasher: There is a dishwasher along with dishwasher soap. If you need more soap you can ask the front desk and they will provide you will more.
• Salt, Pepper, Sugar, Coffee: Each room has tiny salt and pepper shakers. There are also coffee packets provided for your coffee maker, and a couple packets for the coffee that include sugar and creamer packets, and stir sticks.
• Smoking: This resort is 100% smoke-free in all of its units or buildings. Smoking may be permitted in designated areas on the property. Not complying with this policy may result in the assessment of a substantial fee. Thank you for your cooperation with this policy.
• Toiletries: Shampoo, Conditioner, shower gel, bar soap, and lotion are provided. If you need more soap you can ask the front desk and they will provide you will more.
• Towels and linens: Each room is fully stocked with towels and linens. If you would like more towels or linens you can ask the front desk and they will provide you with more.
• Questions: If you have questions about how things work in your room like the AC, feel free to call or go to the front desk where their friendly staff will be able to help you with figuring it out.
Check in: 4pm
Check out: 10am
You must be at least 21 years old to check in.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 281 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
My work in the real estate profession has allowed me to visit and enjoy some of the nicest resorts in the world. I'm happy to be able to share some of them with my fellow Airbnb members.