Über dieses Inserat
Included in this apartment price are daily 1-hour yoga relaxation sessions (by a top-rated yoga therapist), my Signature Virtual Concierge service, and other perks described in the Description details below.
No cleaning fee, no extra charge for additional guest (max. 5 guests), no hidden costs.
Descend into the rooftop infinity pool at sunset, augmented by breathtaking views of Kuala Lumpur city.
Premium Services that come with this apartment:
1. Daily Yoga Relaxation Sessions by a Renowned Yoga Therapist
2. Virtual Concierge
3. Free breakfast for 4 persons
4. On-demand housekeeping (changing linen and towels)
5. Free one-way transfer for up to 6 persons to the Twin Towers
6. Free one-way transfer for up to 6 persons to Batu Caves (more than 2 day stays)
7. Trip Planner to help you plan your vacation in Kuala Lumpur
Is this apartment not available on your required dates? Have a look at my other 2-bedroom apartments:
3 things guests like about my apartment:
1. It is very functionally and stylishly furnished
2. Ease of access to Kuala Lumpur city and surrounding area
3. The infinity pool on the rooftop
2 things guests don't like about my apartment:
1. It gets a lot of sunlight in the day
2. The traffic noise (something not entirely avoidable in the city)
Entire apartment is yours. Very private.
Practical and cozy furnishing.
1,200 square feet (111 square meters).
Located just at the border of the Kuala Lumpur City limits.
Situated on the 6th floor.
Fully air-conditioned and fully furnished.
Near shopping mall and 2 train stations.
Authentic yoga relaxation sessions every morning 8am to 9am by appointment. Enjoy one of the best healing and relaxation yoga sessions every morning conducted by one of Malaysia’s most sought after Yoga gurus, Suleiha Suguna. These sessions will make your vacation or getaway even more relaxing. No difficult postures or twisting. Just relaxation, breathing, stress release techniques, and tension relief on joints.
Zugang für Gäste
You will be provided with 1 set of keys and 1 access card. I can give you an additional set of keys but NOT an extra access card. The access card is used to access your floor and the facilities in the building. During your stay, if you don't have the access card with you, you will have to register at the reception in the lobby and a security guard will give you access to your floor.
The facilities you will have access to are as follows:
1. Laundry Services (charges apply) - situated on Level 4, near the squash courts
2. Swimming Pool - situated on Level 5
3. Roof Top Infinity Pool - situated on Level 37 of Madison Block
4. Sky bar and restaurant - situated on Level 37 of Madison Block
5. Gym - situated on Level 4
6. Squash Courts - situated on Level 4
7. Steam Room - situated on Level 37 of Madison Block
8. Reading Room - situated on Level 4
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will try to be there for your check-in at Regalia. In many instances I may not be able to be present in person. However, I will give you prior notice with instructions on how to check-in. Don't worry, I've never left any of my guests stranded.
This is usually how I interact with my guests:
1. Email - before arrival
2. Mobile text / (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) - before and on arrival
3. In-Person (for check-in and check-out)
4. Phone - for any urgent issues
Weitere wichtige Infos
You have a few options to get to Regalia from the airport (KLIA & KLIA2). You could opt for airport transfer service with my service provider. If you opt for it, I will provide the service provider with your contact details so he can finalize arrangements, including the cost, with you. Charges vary between USD $35 to $60 depending on the amount of luggage and number of people in your group.
It is very easy for me to coordinate your check-in if you opt for airport transfer with my service provider as he will update me on your ETA to the apartment.
You may take a taxi on your own directly from the airport. There are premium taxis and standard taxis. You can buy a trip-token inside the airport. Avoid catching a taxi outside on your own.
You can also use Uber or Grab Car to get to the apartment. This is a fairly cheap option that costs roughly USD $19.
The cost to Regalia is usually between USD $20 to $53. Travel time from KLIA/KLIA2 to Regalia is about 60 minutes. In peak traffic, it could be longer.
You can also catch the ERL from KLIA/KLIA2 to KL Sentral. It is an express train that takes about 25 minutes to reach KL Sentral and costs about USD $13 per person. KL Sentral is about 5.7KM from Regalia and should take you 15 minutes by car.
From KL Sentral, you can take a taxi to Regalia. The taxi should not cost you more than USD $7.
If you are adventurous, you can take the Komuter Train from KL Sentral to Putra Station and walk to Regalia which parallel to the train station on the opposite side of Jalan Kuching. The train ride will cost you USD $0.25. I don't recommend this if you are traveling with a lot of luggage, with kids, or with elderly persons
I love guests with general good etiquette who will treat the apartment like their own home. Beyond that, here are a full important rules:
1. If you break anything, please let me know. Charges will apply.
2. No pets allowed.
3. No smoking in the apartment. Smoking is allowed in the balcony.
4. Please wash all used dishes and utensils before leaving.
5. Kindly turn off the air-conditioners when there is no one in the apartment.
6. Please be considerate to the neighbors and keep noise levels down. Strictly no parties.
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 892 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I love traveling and adventure. Recent places that I've visited and fallen in love with include Angkor Wat in Siem Reap (Cambodia), Inle Lake (Myanmar), Krabi (Thailand), and Lorne (Melbourne).
I have a weakness for wine paired with good food.
When I'm not watching movies or eating, I try to work hard.
Über die Unterkunft
Wenn du in einer Airbnb-Unterkunft übernachtest, dann wohnst du bei jemandem zuhause.