This listing is for an entire 1 bedroom apartment located in Melbourne's CBD. It is conveniently situated within walking distance from Southern Cross train station, free tram lines, shopping malls, supermarkets, asian grocers, restaurants and cafes. Also complete with a nice view of the city from the balcony and pool area.
The apartment is also located within a few minutes walk to South Bank and a short tram ride to popular inner Melbourne suburbs such as Fitzroy and Brunswick.
1 Bedroom apartment
Internet and WiFi with unlimited data
Fully stocked kitchen & bathroom
High rise balcony views of Melbourne city
Access to indoor gym and pool
The Apartment is suitable for 4 guests. However the maximum is recommended to be kept at 2 Adults and 2 young children or 3 Adults total.
Zugang für Gäste
Guest have full access to the entire apartment as well as a shared gym and indoor pool area.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Available to contact through AirBnB, SMS, or mobile at anytime during your stay. Will generally reply within the hour if not instantly.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The building and lift is accessible 24/7 through a security tag which will be given during check in along with your key to the apartment.
Overall, I ask that you treat my apartment with respect and keep it as clean as possible. This is my home and not a hotel.
- If your shoes are wet or overly dirty, please remove them at the door before entering the bedroom or living room
- Smoking is restricted to the balcony or outside of the building only
- No parties or excessively loud music at night (please respect the neighbours)
- Make sure to turn on the ventilation fans if you are planning on cooking (cost may be incurred if the fire alarm goes off)
- Respect the public and private space of the apartment (you may be liable to any additional cost from damages and any extra cleaning required)
- Please do not use any sticking agent on the walls (e.g. tape, sticky tack, etc.) as it may strip the paint
- Please do not use the internet provided for any illegal activities (torrenting/downloading pirated media, streaming illegal content, etc.)
- Please try and be conservative with your water and electricity usage. The hot water is liable to run out if overused (especially with guests more than 2) and would need a few hours to reheat
- AC and heaters must be switched off before leaving the apartment or checking out
- Any loss or damage to the keys and/or the key safe will result in a replacement fee of up to $200
Hey, I'm Hazim. I have been a full-time AirBnB Host for more than a year. If you have any questions about the accommodation or Melbourne in general feel free to let me know. I'll be available to contact 24/7 before and during your trip to help out in anyway possible!