This warm, peaceful and cozy room is a welcoming space in our newly-renovated three-bedroom apartment in Brooklyn. Apartment receives great light, and right next to Prospect Park & train station. 1 train and 7 stops away from Times Square.
Third floor apartment in an early 20th-century art deco building, WITH ELEVATOR, so if you're physically not up to climbing stairs or have too many bags, no need to fear! New hardwood floors with warm oriental rugs. Fire escape access from apartment's office room (feel free to use). Two HUGE closet spaces for all your storage needs, along with a closet in your room. Friendly neighbors, and live-in superintendent make this building a great place to be. If you see another listing of the same apartment, it's of a smaller bedroom.
Zugang für Gäste
We would like to make all of the apartment open and welcoming to our guests/apartment mates. That means you can go anywhere in the apartment you like, feel free to relax on the couch in the living room, use the desk/office space room, and cook in the kitchen. We're super social. Let's be friends!
Interaktion mit Gästen
I (Hajra) am currently working as in the field of development with United Nations, recently moved to NYC. I live with my partner, Sam, who is a journalist and speaks multiple languages. Between us, we speak English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, French, and Arabic in multiple dialects. We've traveled and worked a lot, especially in Middle East and Africa. I will be happy to help you while at the apartment in any way possible. And if you are open to it, I love to cook with you too, or just hang out with a glass of wine or a cup of tea.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We also have another beautiful and cheaper listing in the same apartment here:
1) Please keep the place clean and tidy. This is our home and we'd like the guests to keep it clean as there are other people living in the same space.
2) Keep the shoes out of the rooms. We have a big closet space for shoes. - Most importantly to us, please take your shoes off at the door. Streets in NYC are very dirty and we don't want to avoid dirt inside our home.
3) No smoking in the apartment. If you go out on to the fire escape, make sure to lock the window when you come back in.
4) Be courteous to people staying in the house, which means leaving the toilet as you found it by cleaning up hair and any spills. Wipe the counter, wash dishes if preparing food.
5) Inform us of any issues, or anything that has broken so we can remedy it quickly and avoid the replacement fee.
6) Please verify your ID when bookings are made!