Visitors find our apartment very cozy. We have a distinct design, which some even describe as "(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)ic" ;). The apartment is fully-equipped, well-connected to the public transportation, and family-friendly.
The apartment has been recently remodelled and is very clean and tidy, equipped with virtually everything you might need: TV, Wi-Fi, AC, fridge, washing machine, iron, ironing board, tea pot, soap, towels, salt, pepper, sugar, napkins and other little, but indispensable items. You will have everything you need to make your own meal, if you wish. It is best suited for two, but could be used by a small family with children. Heating and hot water are always available, unless there is an outage in the municipal supply.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have the entire apartment at your disposal. There are no spaces inside the apartment that you would have to share with anyone else. Kitchenette and bathroom are always private. There is also a separate bedroom, where you can go shut the door and take a nap.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I will give you my phone number upon arrival. Remind me, if I forget. I will happily help you myself or find the right person to do it.
Please respect silence after 10 pm. All areas are non-smoking.
Furthermore, I would like to ask you to please:
• respect the cleanliness of the entrance to the building and the Apartment, as well as that of the adjacent territory;
• respect the neighbors;
• treat all items in the Apartment, including elements of the interior design, with care;
• keep all furniture in its original location;
• avoid any use and/or storing dangerous flammable and/or explosive items;
• comply with relevant instructions on using the available electronics, heating devices, as well as with fire safety and other safety regulations;
• avoid organizing any loud, noisy events, parties, gatherings, or other activities;
• avoid any behavior that violates Ukrainian laws and regulations.
Small business owner with a great insight into the local history and traditions. I am fond of biking, camping, and traveling. Will be happy to help make your stay in Lviv as comfortable as possible.