Authentic log cabin recently renovated w modern decor and stunning Lake Granby views. Close to Grand Lake, Rocky Mtn Nat Park, Winter Park and Hot Sulfur Springs. Unique loft, fire place & theatre allow for relaxation after year round activities. Sits on 3 acres w ample parking and plenty of beds for groups. Lots of privacy and easy access to the main road. Endless activities year round!!
This is an authentic solid hand peeled log cabin with amazing views.
Zugang für Gäste
Entire house except garage, utility closet, and owners closet in the loft.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Available for questions, txting and email is the best way to get a hold of me.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Let us know your arrival time if not standard check in time. We will preheat the home for your comfort. We stock the cabin with firewood which is a huge cost savings for our guest. There are pots, pans, kitchen utensils, serving dishes and cups, plates, etc. There is a propane BBQ grill.
Its pretty easy, take care of the cabin. But here are some specifics:
- No smoking of any kind (tobacco or marijuana)
- No pets (sorry we love animals but our kids have pet allergies)
- only the allowed/approved guest may stay on the property.
- early or late check in must be prior approved. Early or late check out without owner approval may will result in a $250 penalty fee. We have lots of back to back rentals but will always do our best to accomdate your stay when we can.
-Please do not wear shoes inside the house. There are shoe trays at all entrances.
-Do not flush anything but toilet paper down the toilets. Sanitary bags are provided.
- Do not leave food outside, the wild life may eat it and get very sick.
- The cleaning crew will take photos of excessive filth or damage to the property and your damage deposit will be held, if necessary.