// N.B. This is for solo guests only //
Room with comfortable king-size bed in gorgeous brand new flat. Flat has beautiful waterside views and is in a safe, pretty and peaceful area of London with brilliant transport links:
- One tube stop to Canary Wharf
- V quick direct tube journey to Waterloo, Green Park, Oxford St
- Great bus links to Greenwich
- River boat at end of street
Bedding, towel, tea, coffee provided. Don't take a chance with you host - check our reviews...! :)
Top Tip for the travellers:You might get a cheaper room but you have to factor in the costs incurred whilst you travel from zone 3-5 or outside to central London for all the tourist places - it is more expensive to travel from these zones to the heart of London and hence wise to chose an accomodation which is not far from the city.
A nice cosy double bedroom to let in zone 2 location,very close to transport links and ideal for tourists and individuals who would want to travel to central London.Very close to London Bridge and Canary Wharf(financial hub of London).The apartment is in very close proximity to central London zone 1 (5 mins on tube), Greenwich village (15min) and the 02 Arena (15min). The local area is vibrant and lively with a host of outstanding restaurants and bars, its the perfect location for business or leisure. Plus you have the Thames river which is a 5 minute walk. The house is 8 -14 minutes walk from the most picturesque location of Canada Water- There is a beautiful dock just a minute opposite the house.Very secure area.Great pubs,restaurants and next to the very popular Surrey Quays shopping centre.The house is shared by my partner and me.You would be staying in a cosy double (URL HIDDEN) feel free to help yourselves to tea,coffee:-) This is one of the most affordable holidays that you can have whilst you do not compromise on the location which is beautiful and safe and above all in Zone 2.....5 minutes on tube to central London.
1)Bus 199(just outside the house) takes you to Greenwich park and Greenwich observatory,national maritime museum.
2)Bus 199 takes you to Canada Water station(7 minutes on the bus).
3)Bus 47 takes you to the very trendy places like Shoreditch/London Bridge which has one of the best pubs/eateries.
4)Bus no 1 takes you to Oxford Circus --the hub of shopping!
Canada Water is one of the best locations in London which is well known for its local pubs,very big shopping centre -Surrey quays shopping centre and is also well connected by the river boat - hence you could treat yourself to a lovely boat ride.
1 minute walk - Gym , Co-op, newsagents, Frankie and Bennys(near canada water tube station), Star bucks coffee, pubs, fast food, pub restaurants, launderette and dry cleaners,bowling,cineworld for ardent movie fans!
Here's wishing you a very happy and a pleasant stay in London :-)
Zugang für Gäste
Kitchen, bathroom, dining area
Interaktion mit Gästen
We want our guests to be as comfortable as possible. If you're tired and just want to wind down / go to sleep / keep yourself to yourself, go for it! If you'd like a coffee and a chat, that's great too!
Additionally, we've both lived in London for 26 years between us so are happy to provide any tips / guidance you may need! :)
Weitere wichtige Infos
We've re- started Airbnb after a gap of 8 months due to personal reasons. We've never cancelled a booking ever until the last few months due to unforeseen circumstances.
We are ready to welcome all guests back again :-) Rest assured you'd have an amazing stay at ours :)
Also, the bathroom is shared.
We're not strict and for the most part, just ask for common sense and mutual respect, but here are some quick guidelines:
- Solo guest only - no visitors unless explicitly agreed in advance.
- No additional unbooked guests
- No parties
- No smoking inside flat
- We ask for shoes not to be worn in the bedroom (new carpets!)
- Check in / Check out - FLEXIBLE & PRE AGREED
- NO PETS (sadly as we love pets but the house isn't suitable for pets with new carpets etc)
- We allow cooking in the house but would really appreciate if it can be quick.
- There is plenty of cutlery, plates, cups, glasses but would be a huge favour if you clean them after use and leave them as they were. You are free to use the microwave/oven too.
- Please leave the shared spaces as you found them
- We're a professional household (we work very hard!) so we just ask that you please try and keep noise to a minimum if you return to the apartment after 11pm :)
- No phone calls after 12 am please :)
IF YOU ARENT SURE PLEASE JUST ASK :-)
Dieser Gastgeber hat 4 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen