Located at Mahibadhoo, a Maldivian island in South Ari Atoll, Noovilu Suites is designed for everyone to enjoy premium stay in our suite rooms & the beauty of Maldives at affordable prices. Guests also has exclusive access to our bikini rooftop beach.
NOOVILU SUITE PACKAGE FROM US$120.00 onwards
- Suite Room only @ US$120.00+ (with complimentary breakfast for 1-2pax)
- Full Meal Board (Single occupancy) @ US$135.00+
- Full Meal Board (Double occupancy) @ US$150.00+
- Additional Person @ US$30.00+
- Additional Person with Full Meal Board @ US$45.00+
**For additional person in the same room, we can only accept maximum one person 13 years old and above OR two children below 13 years old.
**No additional charges for children under 2-year old. Baby cot can be arranged upon request.
**Full meal board include daily authentic Maldivian eat-all-you-can breakfast, lunch & dinner by Mazin family at our in-house restaurant.
**All rooms are subject to 12% government Goods & Services Tax (GST) and US$3 Green Tax per person per night. All taxes are payable to us directly onsite.
Each suite package includes:
- Air-conditioned room with king-size bed (6.5ft x 6ft)
- Ensuite private outdoor bathroom with hot/cold water and basic amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, bath & hand towels)
- In-room security safe
- Exclusive access to the guesthouse bikini rooftop beach
- Complimentary flow of beverages (water, coffee & tea) in the restaurant.
- Complimentary afternoon tea snacks from 4-6PM
- Complimentary usage of snorkeling equipment
- Onshore house reef snorkeling with our guide
- Onshore fishing
- Fun learning Dhivehi (local Maldivian language) lessons with the local
- Guided local island tour
- Data SIM card is available for purchase on the island for Internet access. Do approach any of our staff to assist.
A FEW WORDS ABOUT YOUR HOST
"Slice of paradise at reasonable price. "
Mazin, owner of the Amazing Noovilu Guesthouse (currently closed), was born and raised in a big family in Mahibadhoo Island, Maldives. For many years he worked for one of the most luxurious resorts in the world, Conrad Maldives Rangali Island. He was one of the key crew involved in building and designing the reef around the famous underwater restaurant at Conrad Rangali. Till today, he is often called back to upgrade & maintain the reef for Conrad Maldives Rangali.
While working in the luxury resort industry, he understood how resorts are very much only affordable for the wealthy. With his friendly & approachable personality, he soon became fast friends with guests and understand what they look for when they visit Maldives.. When Maldives government opened up the doors to the locals to start guesthouse on local islands, he is one of the first to start a guesthouse on his own to fulfil his dream to share the beauty of Maldives with more people at affordable prices.
After 3 years of running Amazing Noovilu Guesthouse, he ventured to build a new place, Noovilu Suites is designed to provide premium stay in our suite rooms and also a bikini rooftop beach exclusive to in-house guests.
Interaktion mit Gästen
ACTIVITIES & EXCURSIONS
Mazin and his Noovilu team also organise activities & excursions for you to enjoy Maldives to the fullest.
- Picnic on a deserted island @ $75 per person
- Overnight stay on deserted island @ $120 per person
- Whaleshark watching @ $270 per person (1 person) / $135 per person (2-3 person) / $100 per person (4 person and above)
- Manta watching @ For Jun-Dec: $40 per person / For Jan-May: $300 per person (1 person) / $135 per person (2-3 person) / $100 per person (4 person and above)
- Snorkelling hopping @ $50 per person
- Single reef snorkelling @ $20 per person
- Sunset snorkelling @ $10 per person
- Night snorkelling with lamp @ $20 per person
- Big game fishing @ $50 per person per hour
- Spear fishing @ $50 per person
- Octopus Hunting & Fishing @ US$30 per person
- Night fishing @ $25 per person
- Sandbank hopping @ $50 per person
- Sunset cruise @ $30 per person
- Dolphin cruise @ $30 per person
- Turtle watching @$30 per person
- Resort visit (subject to availability) @ $30-65 per person
- Jetskiing @ $40 per person for 15min / $80 per person for 30min / $120 per person for 60min
- Wakeboarding @ $25 per person
- Banana Boat @ $25 per person
- Fun bed @ $25 per person
- Bodeberu local cultural show @ $10 per person
** Guests can have exclusive access to the guesthouse bikini rooftop beach to enjoy sunbathing or just to chill out without the need to leave the premise.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Islam is the official religion in Maldives. We would like to highlight the following information to respect of our religion & culture on local islands where we live in:-
- Alcohol is forbidden on local islands. It is also not allowed to bring your own alcohol to the island.
- Appropriate dress code when in public area. Female should cover their shoulders & knees when walking around the island and no swimwear like bikini is allowed on public beach.