Located in the popular Broad Ripple neighborhood just north of downtown Indianapolis. In 2011, we started to transform this 1920's bungalow into a polished, modern home. Due to our expanding family, we decided to move to another home in the area. This upscale, urban retreat exists today because we realized our original dream was the perfect place for travelers to stay. Book today and spend some time at this outstanding place.
Over 800 square feet of upscale living space. Perfect for families or business travelers that enjoy the privacy of separate bedrooms. This is a full-time Airbnb hotel, so you won't feel like a stranger staying in someone else's home. Walk to parks, restaurants, shopping and the Monon Trail.
• AT&T Fiber Wi-Fi
• 55" Roku UHDTV (Stream Netfilx, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, etc.)
• Sling TV cable package (ESPN, HGTV, TBS, AMC etc.)
• Queen memory foam mattresses
• Main floor laundry room with laundry essentials
• Spacious bathroom, curved tub, and beautiful tilework
• All the cookware and utensils needed to prepare a delicious meal
• Dinnerware for 4
• Built-in dishwasher
• Keurig coffee maker, hot chocolate and tea
• Stainless steel appliances
• Very walkable neighborhood
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the entire home except for the unfinished half basement and garage. Free off-street parking next to the detached garage (garage access currently unavailable).
4 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 18. Dezember 2017 - 1. Juni 2018.
Our Airbnb is set up for a seamless hotel experience. Most likely we'll never actually meet, but we live nearby and can get to the house quickly if needed. At any time during the stay, feel free to message me if you have any questions about the home or the area.
I've lived and worked in Indianapolis for the past 10 years. I like playing soccer, going to comedy shows, watching football, and trying new beers and restaurants.