Über dieses Inserat
A ground floor studio in the city centre, just 250m from St. Stephen's Basilica. Perfect for 2 people, the apartment has a modern bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, Nespresso machine, free welcome minibar, and includes a smartphone with free data.
A modern 33 sqm, ground floor studio apartment perfect for 2 people, with a large and comfortable 160x200cm double bed.
The kitchen is fully equipped with gas stove top, oven, cooking utensils, fridge, toaster, microwave oven, and Nespresso machine for coffee lovers and a breakfast bar where you can have your meals.
There's also seating area with a sofa so you can relax after a long day touring the city.
The modern bathroom and toilet has a shower, hairdryer, and washing machine should you want to wash your clothes.
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment comes fully furnished with will all amenities and necessities provided including shampoo, hairdryer, quality linens and soft white fluffy towels. Just bring your suitcase! :)
- You'll have the studio apartment entirely to yourself
- On arrival you'll receive a free welcome minibar and complimentary nespresso capsules.
- GUEST SMARTPHONE: Worried about your internet bill? Worry no more :) You'll be provided with your very own smartphone preloaded with maps and other helpful apps, to help you navigate and explore the city.
- High speed wifi is available throughout the apartment.
- Cable TV with English channels.
- Discounted city and river tours available. Just ask one of the team :)
- We also provide airport transfer service.Please mention at booking if you'd like one. Your driver will wait for you in arrivals and will be holding a sign with your name
Standard Car - €28 per trip
Executive VIP Saloon (Mercedes E-Class or equivalent) - €47 per trip
Interaktion mit Gästen
WE LOVE TO HELP!
You'll be met at the property for check-in by one of our team members, who'll be able to answer any questions you may have.
You'll also be provided with a guest smartphone with free 3G data, so if you need anything we're just a short message away.
Located in the 5th district, the neighbourhood is calm, green, and safe, yet very central and within walking distance to most sights in Budapest.
Just a few steps away are a large supermarket, ATM's, excellent bakeries (French & Traditional Hungarian), great cafes with the best coffee you'll find in the city, as well as some of the finest restaurants Budapest has to offer.
- St Stephen's Basilica, 280 m / 3 min. walk
- Hungarian State Opera House, 700 m / 8 min. walk
- Soviet War Memorial, 300m / 4 min. walk
- Hungarian Parliament, 600m / 7 min. walk
- Vörösmarty Square (Christmas Markets), 1 km / 11 min. walk
- Chain Bridge, 850m / 10 min. walk
Almost everything is within walking distance, and all other parts of the city are easily accessible. If you need to use public transport, "Arany János" metro (Line M3) is 190m / 2min. walk, and "Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út" Metro (Line M1) is 650m / 8 min. walk.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Please note that we charge 10 euro for check-ins after 9 PM.
- Please note that we will charge 15 euro for charger loss/damage.
-Please note that we will charge 100 euro if you smoke inside the apartment.
- Please note that we will charge 200 euros in case of smartphone damage.
1. We have no reception desk, the key is given at a pre-arranged time. Normal check-in time is from 2PM and normal check-out time is 11AM. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your travel arrangements in advance. It's also possible to leave your luggage in the apartment until 2PM - Just ask us :)
2. The apartment can only be used by our checked-in guests.
3. Please always lock the doors to the apartment, i.e. the street door & the apartment door.
4. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
5. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that may disturb other residents, particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service without refund should we receive any valid complaints from the other residents of the building.
6. Should you face any problem with the apartment during your stay, please inform us immediately so we can do our best to help fix the issue.
7. At the check out please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you. Please respect the cleanliness.
8. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
9. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
10. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
11. We do not accept reservations for stag/hen parties or for football supporters coming to European Championship matches.
Thank you for your understanding.
12. €50 charge for loss of keys
13. €150 charge for lost or damaged smart phone
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 750 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia and also lived in Singapore and London before finding my way to Budapest in 2012, where I now manage a group of apartments under the name "Oasis Apartments Budapest".
Our aim to give you a premium experience - All our apartments have a free minibar on arrival, complimentary Nespresso coffee, even a smartphone to help you navigate the city!
We've also put together a guide listing all our favourite hand-picked places to eat and drink, so you can avoid the tourist traps and live like a local - If there's anything specific you're interested in just ask, we're always happy to help :)
We want all our guests to get the most out of their stay and to feel at home, so if you need anything at all that could make your stay better please don't hesitate to ask, and we'll do our best to accommodate you :)
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Allan and the Oasis team