Hostel - private room with balcony & exclusive view to the Cathedral of Barcelona.
Most central and tourist area, close to las Ramblas and the main city attractions. All to a walking distance.
Fast connection to the Airport.
Key locker, Kitchen
We don't accept drunk teenagers. Parties are not allowed. There is a guard man controlling the building 24h/day. Any person with an inadecuated or noisy behavior will be quitted out from the building.
*** Cleaning ***
Our team will clean the common areas 1 once per day, you must respect them!!!
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS F.A.Q.
- With how many people we will share the apartment?
- This is a touristic hostel, not a family flat. Our guests come to visit the city, not to stay at home.
Rarely anyone all day stays home. So the kitchen and bathrooms are always free.
-How do we get keys?
-After the reservation you will receive an email with all contact information. Please contact us by Airbnb regarding the arrival time. Our team will meet you in front of the building for the keys exchange.
-Do we have to bring our sheets/blankets ?
- No, we provide them.
- Can we enter and leave the hostel at night?
- Yes, this is not a family apartment. No grandmother or housekeeper controlling your life. Although there is a security guard who ensures that at night the silence and order is respected.
-Do we have to share our room with other people?
- No, all rooms are totally independent and private with key lock in the door. Nobody will enter in your room.
- Where we park the car?
-We can give directions to a cheap parking. In the centre of Barcelona is not allowed to park the car on the street for free.
- At what time can check-in/check-out?
-For late arrivals contact us before make the reservation.
* arrivals after 10pm extra fee 15 euro
** arrivals after 1am extra fee 30 euro
please pay LATE ARRIVAL FEE in cash upon arrival.
Check-out will depend on guests coming after. Although we can store bags if you have a late flight.
- Is it a safe area?
- Yes, the Cathedral Square is one of the most important areas of Barcelona. Beside the town hall and the main police stations.
- Is it far from the sea/beach?
- 10-15 min walking to the Barcelona’s port, and 10-15 more walking to la Barceloneta beach.
- Is it far from Las Ramblas/Plaça Catalunya?
- No, it's very very close, just 10 min walking.
This is not Sagrada Familia temple, this is Cathedral of Barcelona.
Sagrada familia is located in a dormitory suburb, not in the centre.
Exclusive rooms in an exclusive location, just in front of the cathedral.
Zugang für Gäste
*** Cleaning ***
Our team clean the common areas 1 time per day, must be respected !!!
*** You can use the kitchen but it should be cleaned after use !!!
*** 2 bathrooms, must be left clean and dry after use !!!
Interaktion mit Gästen
Taxi service in the city and the last day to the airport (better service and better prices than an unknown taxi)
We don't organize transport from the Airport (there is a taxi station and Aerobus)
El ultimo dia dejar las llaves encima de la mesita de noche y la puerta cerrada.
Horas de silencio desde las 22:00 hasta las 9:00.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1607 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
If you have a question and I can help you, please contact me. I will be happy to help you.
See you soon!