La Maisonnette combines the pastoral charm of an old Provençal stone house with the comfort of modern amenities. Accessible via a one-way path, it is an ideal starting point from which to explore the renown Luberon vineyards, markets, lavender distilleries, and historical sites.
A few minutes from the village center of Ménerbes with its shops, restaurants, and art galeries, La Maisonnette opens onto the idyllic landscape of the Luberon hills, vineyards and orchards. Soaked in natural daylight, La Maisonnette is equipped to provide well-appointed comfort:
• Master bedroom with a king size bed (160 cm X 200 cm), spacious closet, dresser, desk with Wi-Fi internet connection, full bathroom, and private patio with outdoor dining and lounging areas
• Guest bedroom with two double beds (90 cm X 200 cm), spacious closet, desk with internet connection, and separate bathroom
• Both bedrooms are appointed with 100% cotton linens
• Both bathrooms are equipped with a sink, a shower, a towel warmer, bath mats, cotton towels, liquid soap, and a hair dryer
• Living room includes flat panel TV and a DVD player
• Second patio with eating area in the refreshing shade of an arbor
• Provençal style dining room
• Well-appointed kitchen with breakfast nook, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, dish towels, dish soap, and other essentials
• Fully equipped laundry room, including eco-friendly laundry detergent
• Air conditioning
• Free wireless internet connection throughout
• Local property manager
• Weekly cleaning
After a day of exploring the wonders of Provence, you will feel welcome by La Maisonnette as if you were in your own home.
Zugang für Gäste
Independent house set in the natural landscape of the Luberon offering panoramic views, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a ding room, a living room, two patios, a parking space.
Quick 1.4 Km access to the village of Ménerbes: 10-20 minute walk and 3-5 minute drive
The hilltop village of Ménerbes provides a post office, a grocery store, a café with newspaper stand, two bakeries, several restaurants, cultural centers, shops, art galleries, and a weekly farmers market
Interaktion mit Gästen
Upon your arrival, please contact the property manager who will welcome you, lead you to La Maisonnette via a one lane pathway, show you what you need to know about the house, give you a set of keys, and will invite you to call as needed.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Once you have reserved La Maisonnette, you will receive an email with important contact information and directions for you to print and take along on your trip.
- Rental Agreement
- Key Handover Instructions
- Codes & Directions
- Fire Extinguishers & Outdoor Cushions
- Recommendations in Ménerbes
MAXIMUM CAPACITY 4 guests
• NO children
• NO pets
• NO smoking
• NO loud parties
• NO abrasive products on any surface
• NO chlorine and other chemical agents down the drains (please only use provided products)
• NOTHING other than toilet paper should be flushed down the toilet
Thank you for choosing LA MAISONNETTE and welcome to Provence! The minute you open the door, I hope that you feel comfortable and at home!
Originally from France, I share my time between Washington State and Provence. I am fond of hiking, cycling through beautiful natural landscapes; gardening; visiting extraordinary private gardens and markets; learning more about fine art; oil painting; experiencing unique regional culinary specialties, cheeses, and wines; purchasing local art, crafts, and antiques; and sharing it all with friends and family members!
This region offers it all and I am more than happy to send you a list of my favorite visits and restaurants upon request. Have a wonderful stay at LA MAISONNETTE!