• Cozy private suite & ensuite bath. on ground floor of large 3 floor house.
• Ideal for 1 or 2 guests wanting a stellar downtown location on a quiet residential street.
• Private garden patio.
• Equipped with toaster-oven, fridge, kettle, dishes, tea, etc.
• Totally separate from my living quarters two floors above.
• Parking in front of house @ $25/day (optional), reserve in advance.
• Business Travel Ready. SuperHost certified. Over 250 exemplary reviews.
• Quiet, bright, cheerful suite on secluded ground floor of 3 story house.
• Ensuite private bathroom.
• Walk-out to your private patio garden.
• Luxurious queen bed and a comfortable inflatable twin bed if required.
• Mini-fridge, toaster-oven, kettle, coffee maker, dishes, tea, radio, soap, shampoo, conditioner, skin moisturizer, towels.
• Parking in driveway @ $25 per day (optional). Reserve when booking.
• washer & dryer
• iron & ironing board
• hair dryer
• map(URL HIDDEN)
• converter for North American/European electric appliances
• flexible check-in/out times when possible.
Zugang für Gäste
• In addition to the suite, guests have access to the secluded garden patio where you may relax amongst the flowers.
Interaktion mit Gästen
• I understand some guests want privacy and others like to engage and chat. I am sensitive to each guest's desires.
• I'm available by text, email or phone to provide information, directions or restaurant suggestions.
• In the past I've invited guests to friend's dinner parties & other social events offering a unique Toronto experience.
Weitere wichtige Infos
• Parking in driveway at front of house is available @ $25/day. Please reserve in advance.
• I meet guests at check-in to briefly explain details of the space, answer questions and suggest features of the neighbourhood.
IF INSTANT-BOOKING PLEASE NOTIFY WITHIN 24 HOURS :
- Reason for visiting Toronto
- Time of planned check-in
- Flight details if arriving by plane so I'm aware if delayed
- Name of additional guest (if applicable)
DURING YOUR STAY
• Remove shoes inside front door & when entering from garden patio.
• No parties or late-night guests.
• After showering leave bathroom fan on a few hours & keep bathroom door open.
• Turn off lights & appliances when leaving room.
• Place glass, plastic, paper, food scraps in labeled recycling containers.
• No smoking anywhere on property including garden patio.
• On departure please attempt to leave room close to the condition as when you arrived.
• As free WiFi is included I ask that you surf responsibly. Kindly do not use third party websites like The Pirate Bay or any other Bit Torrent or Torrent-like sites to download content illegally. Even if you use a remote VPN / IP cloaking technology. It's just not appropriate or fair to use our ISP and bandwidth for such purposes.
• I'm flexible. If there's something in particular you require, just ask.
• I'm easy going and try to live my life as stressless as possible. Humour and laughter must be a large part of each day. I enjoy meeting people of all cultures and am happy to socialize with my guests or give total privacy.
• I live healthy, eat well, strive for local & organic food if possible and am involved in my community. I often putter in the garden or throw dinner parties.
• I spent years working as a property master on films and TV series. Later I established and operated a recycling business and later a tourism marketing business. Now I am back in film & TV working in front of the camera.
• I am a volunteer who teaches English & reading to refugees and new Canadians for the past 8 years.
• I've established community gardens in the neighbourhood and I've started a vegetable and herb garden in my backyard.
• I'm an avid swimmer, tennis player, inline skater, cyclist, salsa dancer, walking enthusiast, cook and gardener.
• I have an intimate knowledge of Toronto, it's significant landmarks, cultural neighbourhoods, vibrant restaurant scene, and many wonderful urban secrets. I look forward to sharing my local knowledge with you.