Elegant apartment consisting of 180 square meters on the third floor of a classic building.
"Masaccio" can accommodate up to 10 people (6 + 4).
The apartment (except bathrooms) has parquet floor. Furniture and suites are antiques and elegant.
Bedrooms are equipped with sheets and quality towels. Kitchen is equipped with cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, tea kettle, coffee machine, toaster. Washing machine is in the balcony.
In the living room you can relax with television, DVD player with a wide selection of films in Italian, English and Spanish (also for children) and some board games (monopoly, chess ... ..).
Dining room can accommodate up to 12 people.
Wi-fi works in every rooms.
Zugang für Gäste
The apartment is located in a classic neighborhood called "Mazzini". This neighborhood can be equated to the barrio of Salamanca in Madrid, to Chelsea neighborhood of London, to Pacific Heights in San Francisco. The quietest and most elegant residential area of the city on the outskirts of old town.
The city center can be reached on foot (20 minutes), by bus (10 minutes), by train (5 minutes), by taxi (5 minutes).
In 2 minutes you can reach the train station of Campo di Marte, and the bus stop.
In the area you can find every kind of stores you need.
Guests with private cars can park easily in the area paying the ticket from 8.30 to 19.30 (Sundays and holidays for free). In addition you can reserve a private parking 50 meters from home (I can reserve for you).
Interaktion mit Gästen
My goal is to make you feel relaxed and comfortable in my house and in my country. I will receive you personally at your arrival giving you my best suggestions and information. Besides Italian I speak fluent English and Spanish. I love and I know a lot about Florence and Tuscany, and I will be happy to recommend you places to visit and special things to do, according to your wishes and your passions.
In addition, I personally organize the following excursions out of the normal tourist routes:
• Wine tasting in Chianti (tour of the area with wine tasting and lunch in the best wineries)
• Relax at the spa (just 100 km from Florence you can discover the best natural spas in Italy)
• Private dinner at home (I run for two years a restaurant in Ibiza where besides being the owner I was the chef. I would be happy to cook for you my favorite Italian dishes during your stay!)
• Shopping at the Mall (20 km away from Florence are located two of the biggest Mall in Italy)
• A day at the beach (Tuscany is full of beautiful seaside resorts to spend a beautiful day especially in spring and summer time......)
• All the city transfers you need
• Bike rental (you can park bikes in my basement at the ground floor)
Inside the house smoking it is strictly prohibited. In the balcony cigarettes are free!
I love all animals, but my apartment is not prepared for them. Future guests could complain for this. However if you have a pet, try to tell me and let's find a solution.
The building is very quiet. To respect neighbors parties are not allowed.
For the rest I'm sure you will treat my house as if it were yours.
I'm an architect. I live in Florence and I have twins of 20 months. I love family and my country!