We lovingly built this home until we outgrew it & moved out. It's in a quiet suburb, and just a 10 minute drive to 1 Utama or 5 minutes to two other malls.
This house is great if you are looking to house a few families, cook a meal, or watch movies on our big HD projector. You may run corporate planning activities or production shoots (extra fee & deposit applies). Weddings & parties are not allowed. Please enquire beforehand if you are not certain.
If you need something extra, just ask.
We're taking the whole Airbnb experience seriously and have put in a lot of effort to get hotel-standard bedding, towels and quality toiletries. We want you to experience a comfortable home away from home.
If you want to kick back and relax with some movies, we have Netflix in 2 locations - our large HD projector (with 5.1 surround sound), and TV in the living room.
For your kids, we have a small pool (3m x 2m), toys, books and some art and craft materials that you can use for free.
If you're a business traveller, we love you too. We have high-speed wireless broadband and snacks in our larder that you can help yourself to. A fully equipped kitchen is yours to use too. If you need, we also have a washing machine available for use.
Rooms and beds are provided at our discretion according to the number of guests booked via Airbnb. Extra beds and mattresses are available upon request, at a fee.
There is ample space for car parking within the compound or just outside, within a guarded area.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We want all guests to thoroughly enjoy your stay with us, so feel free to ask for assistance with anything. As far as is humanly possible, we'll try to help you out.
If you're checking in or out at a non-standard hour, we may not be able to meet you. However, you will be able to check-in and access our home on your own.
While we're not strict and crazy hosts, we do ask that you abide by these rules.
1. Strictly no smoking inside the house. You may do so in the garden.
2. Noise levels must be reduced after 9pm to be considerate to neighbours. We are VERY strict about this.
3. Park your cars responsibly - please do not block the entrance to neighbours' houses or vehicles that are not yours. We will send you a map on where your guests may park. We are also very strict about this as our neighbours require parking too.
4. As our earth is sick, do conserve electricity. When leaving the house, please turn off air-conditioners and lights.
5. If you are decorating the house in any way, please use blu-tack and no other types of tape as they may cause the paint to peel. You will be responsible for repainting walls if needed.
6. Please keep our house reasonably clean.
We're both adventure-seekers with a pair of kids. While we love traveling, we also love hosting parties, making new friends, enjoying a good cuppa latte and great conversation.
Our loves are creativity, art, technology, kids and efficiency - in no particular order! Yes, a bit random, but that's us!
Based on our reviews, we think we're great hosts on Airbnb! (And humble too!) If you stay with us, you won't go wrong. We'll work hard to ensure you have a great experience.