Über dieses Inserat
Huge 2 bedroom/1 bath completely furnished. Queen beds in both bedrooms, fully furnished kitchen, 46" flat screen HD TV and super comfy furniture in living room, ample off-street parking, and very open floor plan.
The one restroom is located within the master suite, so anyone staying in the second bedroom will need to enter the suite in order to use the facilities. This has not been an issue in the past, but we want you to have no surprises.
Awesome Fontainebleau neighborhood is close to public transportation (streetcar line is 3 blocks away and bus stop is less than one block). Grocery and pharmacy 2 blocks away. Many restaurants, bars and other attractions are within easy walking/biking distance.
Four miles to the French Quarter and the New Orleans Fairgrounds (site of the Jazz Fest) and 4.5 miles to the Convention Center. Less than one mile to Tulane.
We have two bikes free for use while you are here.
We live upstairs so if you should find you need anything during your visit, we will be nearby and will do our best to accommodate you.
1. No smoking inside apartment.
2. No pets. Many guests have allergies, so we are pet-free here.
3. Please provide names of all guests.
4. Check-in after 2 pm & Check-out before 11 am. This is negotiable.
5. Please be respectful of neighbors
6. No parties without prior agreement with Host
7. No outside overnight guests (other than pre-approved guests)
8. Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
9. Guest agrees not to download any unlawful content from the internet while using the wifi provided by the Host.
10. Should an accident or damage to property occur, please notify host immediately so that the host can take appropriate action to replace, fix, or repair.
My partner is a special education teacher and I'm an urban planner. I've lived in New Orleans for 18 years and my partner was born and raised in this area. We enjoy cooking, entertaining, going to festivals and traveling.
We love everything the city has to offer - the food, music, and the culture. I can't imagine living anywhere else and hope that you also fall in love with the city while visiting!