Welcome to our bright and quiet apartment set in a family's house just 20 minutes walking/tram distance from Zagreb's city centre.
The apartment is a great starting point for exploring many of Zagreb's attractions but is also set in a relaxing atmosphere - the garden ends in the woods so don't be surprised if you'll see squirrels collecting nuts or be awoken up by the birds singing.
When you enter the apartment on the left you can find a spacious bathroom, and on the right side are two big and bright bedrooms connected between by doors. At the end of the hallway there is the third bedroom connected with study/living room. Also, there is a big kitchen with dining area and small balcony overlooking the garden and woods. The apartment is fully equipped with all you might need – WIFI internet, washing machine, TV/dvd player, dishwasher... Also, you can park your car in our backyard for free.
The apartment is approx. 7 minutes from the tram stop. And only 3 tram stations away from the main square. In the neighborhood there are grocery shops, cafes, pizzeria... Zagreb is a charming city with lots of things to see and enjoy. Most of the “must see“ attractions are in the walking distance. Also, don’t miss to spend some time enjoying your coffee in many bars like a genuine Croatian.
Whether you are visiting Zagreb as a tourist or for business purposes we will make sure you feel welcome in this home away from home. Apartment is also great for visitors with kids as they can freely play in the garden.
If you have any additional questions do not hesitate to ask, we’ll be happy to answer it anytime!
Dobro dosli in Zagreb! :)
SMOKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN.
We recommend you to leave the flat as you 've found it at the first time you came inside! ;)
Please, throw the garbage in the bins of dirt in the specific area in the garden. Recycling is much appreciated.
In winter, when you are not in dont leave THERMOSTAT higher than 21 Celsius!
Dont make noise after 24,00.
We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in our apartment will be pleasant:
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartment and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests should behave responsibly in the apartment and its surrounding areas and they should guard against possible accidents and their consequences.
- Lock the door to the apartment when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, SWITCH OFF THE LIGHTS and all electrical appliances.
- The owner/housecarer reserves the right to enter the property in the absence of the guests for cleaning and maintenance and to prevent possible damage or other dangers.The owner/housecarer is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment at the first subsequent contact.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing neighbours is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises.
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments the guest is obliged to notify the owner/housecarer. If the disappearance or damage occured due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 13 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I live in Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. I am 31 years old and work in an agency organizing congresses, team bulidings and incentive travel for corporate clients. Love to travel and enjoy exploring new destinations and meeting new people....