India is a land of hospitality, culture, religion, cuisine & love. And as your hosts, we are committed to providing all that to you. We take a lot of pride hosting on Airbnb and it is this reason why we have earned our “Superhost” status.
Superhosts on Airbnb are 1% of the total Airbnb host community globally and we work very hard to ensure that we do justice to the stripes we have earned.
It is our endeavor to make you feel at home and we look forward to having you stay with us.
SOME HOUSE RULES TO ENSURE ALL OUR GUESTS ARE HAPPY
• Please treat our home like your own home, and not like a hotel and also co-operate and interact with other guests so that there is a friendly environment. Of course, if you prefer to be alone then, we are sure that other guests will respect your privacy. We usually inform our guests about other guests as well since there are 3 bedrooms on this floor and sometimes all the 3 rooms are booked at the same time.
• Smoking is not permitted inside any of the bedrooms however you can access the front balcony for smoking. Please use the ashtray in the balcony.
• Please refrain from playing loud music post 10:00 PM if there are guests on the floor.
• We have a cleaner who will clean your room every day, however, you would have noticed during the time of your booking that we don’t charge our guests an extra cleaning fee. So kindly don’t litter the premises. If you choose to cook in our kitchen then please ensure that you leave the kitchen and dining table clean so that other guests don't face any inconvenience.
• The television is in a common room and you are more than welcome to use it during your stay. We have a Tata Sky connection for English & Hindi entertainment.
• If you want to invite your friends over then please let us know in advance. We usually don't allow our guests to bring their friends over to ensure safety and comfort of other residents in the house.
• Unlike most Airbnb homes, we also provide toiletries (shampoo, shower gel, toothpaste etc) for our guests in all bathrooms to ensure that our guests don’t face any inconvenience. We also provide some basic kitchen supplies and we don’t charge you for any of it to keep your cost as low as possible, however, we do appreciate guests who carry their own toiletries/supplies or buy or replenish what we provide during their stay. However, please feel free to use everything we provide as it is for your comfort, but kindly don’t take any of the supplies or toiletries with you at the time of your check out s that the next incoming guest continues to avail the same facility at our home.
• We have a live in staff who stays within our premises for security. Our man friday - Raju and his family has lived with us for decades and we treat them like family. Kindly don’t treat them like servants or use them for your personal errands without informing us. Our staff will help you at every step, will provide you all information, will assist you in settling down or will provide support for all the things that you will need. For any query, kindly speak to me or my son/ daughter.
• If you wash your clothes at home, then please don’t dry them in the living room. We have provided a drying rack in the balcony so please feel free to use it.
• We provide a set of keys to all our guests. Kindly keep your rooms locked while you are away as we don’t take responsibility for your valuables in case you leave your room open. Our staff is very trustworthy, but we have 3 rooms and they can be occupied too at the time of your stay. We use our personal discretion to accept bookings, however, we advise everyone to keep their rooms locked during their absence or while sleeping at night. The main gate keys are provided to all our guests you so that our guests can come and go at any time as per their convenience. But in case you return late, and if there are other guests occupying other rooms at the time of your stay, then we request you to not be loud if it’s post 10:00 pm.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 66 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello! My husband and I built our home together in Noida over 20 years ago. We come from a very traditional background and have been hosting our relatives since ages. I hail from Lucknow and my husband was from Kanpur (2 prominent towns in Uttar Pradesh.)
We were married for over 35 years and have been living in the Delhi NCR region since the time we've been married. He passed away recently and this home is one of his loving legacy to us.
We have 2 kids, a son and a daughter who are both married too. My son lives in Gurgaon and is a super host on Airbnb, it was him and our old age love of hosting our relatives that got us to Airbnb. Initially I was very skeptical about the whole idea of having strangers in my home, but since I started; there has been no looking back. Airbnb has been a very rewarding and humbling experience and I can't think of not being a host any longer.
My daughter runs her own strategy and advertising agency in Mumbai and lives with her husband. My 2 kids are also very frequent user of the platform as guests. It is usually my daughter/son who reply to guests but it is my home where I host and I will be your host in Noida, while my kids will always be available over the phone/text for any other help. We also have our live in staff who takes care of the house and they are like family to us.
We will be delighted to host you and look forward to having you over.