Brand new multi-storey home on the city fringe with easy access to the city and the shops and cafes of North Melbourne. Spend your vacation in style and comfort in the huge open plan living spaces or private rooftop terrace.
Stone benchtops, wintergarden, massive ensuite bathroom, plenty of storage space for your clothes, TV in the master bedroom, rooftop terrace.. the list goes on. So many reasons to pick this quiet city escape apartment for your next trip to Melbourne. Nearby you'll find amazing cafes and restaurants on Errol St including Auction Rooms, voted Melbourne's best coffee and my all time favourite pizza at Oskars.
There are 4 bedrooms as you'll see in the photos with queen sized bed in the master bedroom and doubles in bedroom 2 and 3 and a bunk beds and study desk in the 4th for the kids or to get some work done away from the living spaces.
Laundry facilities are available on site including iron and ironing board and a washing machine tucked away under the stairs.
Zugang für Gäste
This apartment is yours to call home during your stay and can access all available amenities including the rooftop terrace.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
We're also available during your stay should you need any assistance.
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺