Room in 3 br flat, 1 bathroom, kitchen and dining room. Very clean and renovated flat. Great location to stay in Beijing, just near the subway and Sanlitun SOHO, with many restaurants clubs and bars within walking distance. Best for interns.
The room is around 11 sqm facing east (to a quiet park) and is fully furnished with bigger single bed (1.3*2m), mattress, 3 door closet, bedside cabinet, and has an aircon. Towels, and bed sheets also provided.
Zugang für Gäste
Rooms are private (with a lock and key), the kitchen, bathroom and living room are shared.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I don't live in the apartment but my office is near by and i'm available online/mobile 24/7. I'm also happy to help you out with organizing trips in Beijing or just advise on best restaurants/bars.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please DO NOT contact for the bellow questions:
- "Is the room available from X date to Y date?" If you send an inquiry for the specific dates, it means that the room is available for this dates. I try to do my best to keep calendar updated
- "Can i come to check out the room?" It might be a legitimate request but I use Airbnb in order to save time and logistics related to showing apartments. If you are suspicious person and don't trust Airbnb or my hundreds' reviews and real photos, than we will probably won't get along so feel free to rent somewhere else. Moreover if the room you rented doesn't fit the description you can always ask me or Airbnb for a full refund
- "How much is the rent?" . The price is on the website and ISN'T negotiable.
- "How many rooms are in the apartment?" "How many bathrooms?" "Is there WIFI?" ALL this information is already mentioned in the listing's description, please read it carefully. If there is something that isn't mentioned feel free to contact me.
- "Can 4 people share 1 room?" If the listing says that 1 or 2 people can live in the room that means exactly it
- No smoking in the room or the apartment
- Please turnoff the aircon when leaving the room
- Outside visitors are not allowed (for stays longer than a few days)
- DO NOT flush toilet paper in the toilet (put it in the trash can)
- No loud music/parties/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) calls etc after 10pm
- Leave common space (kitchen, bathroom, living room) clean after usage
I'm resident of the world and China is the 6th country i call home.
I love to be in unfamiliar situations and meet people from different backgrounds. Before moving to China I hosted a lot of people that "surf on couches" and really enjoyed the experience. I also stayed at people places and of course hotels when i traveled, so i know how is it to be on the both ends, so i always try to make my guests feel as comfortable as possible (but without being over bearing).
Currently I engaged in the Start up community in Beijing after graduating from my MBA.
I have 2 mottos in life: "Live and let live" and "Almost doesn't count"