Completely furnished and fully equipped 3 years-old flat at the heart of the touristic district of Miraflores. Walking distance from nice restaurants, one of the top malls in Lima and a beautiful sea front perfect for a sunset stroll.
The apartment has no more than 3 years so everything is working swiftly. The building has a 24-hour surveillance service and the apartment has a fully equipped kitchen and laundry. Bedrooms are equipped with linens and towels.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please do not smoke inside the apartment. You can do it on the balcony while enjoying the view.
When staying at this apartment, you agree to the following:
- Please leave the doors locked when leaving the apartment.
- No smoking in the apartment. You can do it on the balcony.
- No parties.
- My neighbors are respectful and they expect the same from me and my guests. Please do not play loud music or make noise after 8 pm.
- Do not have more people staying in the house than originally agreed unless specifically discussed
- The apartment must be delivered in clean condition Do not leave permanent damage to any furniture or personal belongings
(otherwise appropriate reimbursement will be expected).
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check-in is at 11.00. If specifically requested and authorized by us it may be made a late check-in. The check-out must be done until 12h00. If specifically requested and authorized by us, a late check can be made, in the terms and conditions agreed between both parts.
Upon booking, guests will give the number of clients that will stay in the apartment. In no case, the maximum occupancy of the apartment can be exceeded. You'll be asked to send a photo of your passport. Upon arrival, we will sign a brief and simple short-term rental contract stating that all is paid and organized through Airbnb, specifying the dates of your stay and that all services are included (electricity, water supply, gas, Cable TV, Wi-Fi, etc). Your passport might be required to double-check your identity at the moment of check-in.
I'm not responsible for any damage arising from the use of the apartment or for any loss of personal belongings kept inside or outside the housing.