Über dieses Inserat
A lovely spot to retreat and rest after busy sightseeing. Free parking. Neighbourhood is quiet, surrounded by 3 major parks, 4 major highways close by. 3 lovely villages close by (Driemond, Weesp & Muiden), easy to reach by bicycle. You will have your own keys, so you can come and go when you wish (urgent request to be quit when arriving in the night). No check in and check out time. You are allowed to use the kitchen for cooking, only if you have a permit/diploma for cleaning.
Clean, tidy and spacious. A balcony. A chair and table for study. Central heating included.
Zugang für Gäste
There is a fridge. Bathroom is shared. You are allowed to use the kitchen for cooking, only if you have a permit/diploma for cleaning.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm a physician in Geriatric Medicine. I have irregular shift, therefore I'm often away. But when I'm at home, feel free to ask any questions.
Very green neighbourhood, ideally for walking, jogging or cycling. Arena area with Ajax football stadium for sightseeing, shopping mall and biggest concert halls in the Netherlands.
- DIRECT environment may have the tendency to be boring because unfortunately, there are no pubs/cafes or somewhere nice to have a drink and enjoy. You can do this at the Arena area (10 minutes with bus). If you prefer or are in need of this outings, then my place is not the right spot.
- There is a shopping mall from 3 minutes walking distance. The supermarket is open till 22:00h; There are 4 shops nearby open till 23:00h to get a warm meal.
Feel free to stay out in the night. Last metro (subway) is at 0:30 from Amsterdam Central Station. Hereafter, you can take the night bus 757 and 755 from Central station or Rembrandtplein (Rembrandt square). Get off at bus stop Kraaiennest station. The trip takes approximately 35 minutes.
2 minutes walking to the metro station. Metro 53 goes directly to Amsterdam City centre and Centraal Station. The journey takes approximately 15 minutes. There are 4 buses you can take also to the centre and also if you want to have a nice view of Amsterdam.
- Smoking in the house is prohibited
- No drugs
- Neat and tidy
- No walking with shoes in house
- Men, prior to peeing, take a seat on the WC
- In the late evening and early morning be silent because of other guest sleeping
- You are allowed to use the kitchen for cooking, only if you keep it clean
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 88 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm Kofi Kwarteng, originally born in Ghana-West Africa. I'm intern (physician) in Emergency and Geriatric care. Due to my profession, I work different shifts and the only regularity in my life is that there is no regularity. I'm a content single guy living by myself. Therefore is no partner or kids in the house.
I like meeting new people all over the world. It helps me remember that no matter the colour of the skin, race, religion, that we are all in essence the same.
My hobbies are reading, running and trying to make time to clear my mind by meditation.
It's lovely to welcome you in my home and looking forward meeting you.