Comfortable room with king size bed (160 cm) in 2 room apartment, quite location, shared kitchen/bathroom, wifi and 5 minutes to subway. Female guests only at the moment. :)
Please, read the house rules and communicate about check-in time requests. :)
Welcome as a guest in my home! I hope you will have a good time during your visit in Stockholm and in my home, I look forward to having you! :)
For you to feel comfortable in my home there are some rules to be aware of. :)
* You need to communicate with me about your check-in request so we find a time convenient for both of us.
* Check-out is at 10 am, so it is not possible to check-in before 10 am.
* Check-in: From 10 am to 4 pm it is possible to come leave your luggage and get a key, from 4 to 9 pm you may check-in and get access to the room directly.
* As a rule there is NO check-in available between 9 pm and 7 am.
Check-in later than 9 pm must be agreed upon beforehand and a late-arrival-fee of 25 dollars will be charged.
Zugang für Gäste
ACCESS TO THE APARTMENT
Guests have their room, free access to the bathroom and limited access to the kitchen. Please feel free to make breakfust and other lighter meals. However, the kitchen is not a "hang-out" place like in youth hostels as it is my office space. :)
No showering, cooking or washing dishes after 10 pm.
It is a general rule for all tenants in the house as many people go to sleep early to go to work the next day.
If the wether permits there are also tables and benches in the back yard to use.
Weitere wichtige Infos
There is a local shopping area about 6 minutes from my apartment with a food shop, pharmacy, flower shop, sour dough bakery and different restaurants. If you take the subway one stop you find a big mall with lots of different shops, cafés and restaurants.
I enjoy haveing guests in my home. :) Still there are some rules we must agree on to have a nice time together. :)
* I only welcome women as guests as I feel most comfortable with this being a women myself.
* Respect agreed upon check-in and check-out times. Communicate with me before you make the reservation to discuss check-in time. :)
* I have astma. Because of this guests are not allowed to use perfume/au de cologne/hair spray, and are asked to use perfume free schampoo/balsam/soap that I provide during their stay.
* No smokers.
* After 10 pm you need to be quite. No cooking, washing dishes or showering after 10 pm.
* You have access to the kitchen for breakfust and lighter meals like sallads, warming up in the micro or simple pasta. The rest of the time it is my office space as I work from home.