Rest well on the most famous street in the world: 42nd Street. Everything you need is here: spa-like bath, TV, Internet, W/D in apt, gym, roof deck, terrace & building-wide WiFi. A few blocks to Times Square, restaurants, theatre & all subways.
This 1-bedroom apartment is beautifully finished with designer furniture and premium linens and features high speed Internet. Central air conditioning and heat. There is no cable although there is a TV with streaming capabilities. But hey, you didn't visit NYC to watch TV, did you?!
The kitchen has everything you need from kettle to French press and a full-size dishwasher and fridge with ice maker. The bathroom is spa fresh and features a deep soaking tub perfect for two.
You can also enjoy breathtaking views from the furnished roof deck soaring almost 50 stories above the city. There are unobstructed views from the Statue of Liberty to the George Washington Bridge and beyond— bring your camera!
You are close to Javits Center, Times Square and the Theater District, The High Line, The Intrepid Museum and the soon-to-be-completed Hudson Yards.
Close to the most well-connected subway stations in all of NYC, as well as the Hudson River Parkway and bike path (Citibike station 1/2 block away), and close to the arts district in Chelsea (just down 11th Avenue).
On the edge of Hell's Kitchen and Times SQ, the neighborhood is full of restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, theaters, music, museums and nightlife—all outside your door. Walking distance to Central Park and all the shops on 5th & Madison Aves as well as Madison Sq Garden & Penn Station.
You can also walk down the block to the biggest movie theater in America (AMC) as well as most major banks including Chase, TD and BofA. Pharmacies are a block away and a 24-hour market with all the essentials is at the corner.
Zugang für Gäste
You can enjoy the roof deck and terrace and shared gym.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm always just a phone call or text away.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. Smoking (anything) is not allowed anywhere or anytime in the apartment and building (this includes hallways and entry). No candles or lighting incense sticks is allowed. Smoking in the apartment will result in cleaning/disinfecting fees of $300 or more.
2. All guests should come and go in a quiet, respectful manner that does not intrude on any other guests' enjoyment. Quiet hours are between 9:00pm and 10:00am. We kindly ask that you come and go with soft steps and quiet voices.
3. All guests must be registered. We should already have the names of all guests occupying the apartment before you arrive. If we do not have a person's name, we will not consider them a guest. (Especially important in case of a lockout or lost key.)
4. Parties or gatherings of any type are not allowed in the apartment. Please do not use the property as a gathering place for others not staying here. There are several bars very close by which can be used for this purpose.
5. Loud, rude, obnoxious, disrespectful, or disorderly behavior is not allowed at any time. We will give one courtesy warning for any such behavior. If such behavior continues, you and your party can be evicted without refund. If necessary we will not hesitate to call NYPD for assistance.
6. For your convenience, we have included linens, blankets, dishes, utensils and towels which are not to be removed from the apartment. Please do not take these items.
7. Normal cleaning fees are included in all rental rates, and you are not required to clean before checking out, however, we will bill for any excessive/abnormal cleaning, damages, or missing items, or service calls.
No smoking in the flat, building or roof, but you may smoke at street level away from the awning.
Sadly, no pets are allowed.
No parties or other entertaining allowed. If you're prone to casual overnight guests, this will not be a good fit.
It's requested that no shoes be worn in the flat. Keeps it cleaner for all involved.
Trash room is conveniently located across the hall from the flat as is recycling.
Laundry is located in the apartment and there are larger machines in the basement for oversized wash. Please ask for instructions before using W/D.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1 Bewertung für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello everyone. I/we are consultants whose work often takes us out of town.
Like many New Yorkers, we are interested in sharing our home and hometown with others while traveling. While somewhat new to AirBNB, as professionals and small business owners, we can assure you that the apt is neat, orderly and loaded with any and everything that would make your stay comfortable and effortless.
The apartment is ideal for a single adult or couple. It can also accommodate another couple or one or two additional older children with the deluxe Mitchell Gold sleeper sofa in the LR. The space is not suitable for babies, toddlers or young children.
We will respond promptly to all inquiries, and once you book, rest assured that we will assist you in making your stay and your visit to New York as successful and enjoyable as possible.