Our 3 bdrm Canton townhome sleeps 6 and is waiting for your visit! It is close to Camden Yards, Inner Harbor, Fells Point, Johns Hopkins, Little Italy, Federal Hill. Cook in, or eat out. Enjoy the view from the roof top deck.
Our rowhome is fully renovated with exposed brick, hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen and roof top deck. Two bedrooms have a queen sized bed, one bedroom has a double. Bedrooms have been decorated since pictures were taken. The largest bedroom on the lower floor has a privacy curtain for a door. This allows everyone access to the washer/dryer and the half bath on that floor. Our home is in walking distance to O'Donnel Square, Fells Point, and Patterson Park with enough bars and restaurants to quench any thirst and sate appetites. However, our place is on a quieter street, away from all the noise.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the entire house. Three decks, including one on the roof affords room to spread out. Sheets and towels are included and WiFi is accessible.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live close by and will be available most of the time to answer questions or concerns.
Weitere wichtige Infos
There is a Target, BJs, and Panera Bread just a short drive away.
We hope you will show respect and consideration for the guests who come after you. The rules are basic:
* No smoking in the house or decks. There is a glider at the front of the house where you can smoke, but please dispose of your butts properly.
* No pets allowed
* No illegal drugs or weapons
* Let us know if anything breaks or gets damaged. We understand that accidents happen but depending on the situation, damages may be added to the cleaning fee
* We love to cook and invite you to use the kitchen and supplies. However, we ask that you clean up after yourself. If you load the dishwasher before you leave, the cleaners will turn it on.
* Safeway is walking distance for groceries. You have access to the frig, spices and condiments.
* Lock all door and set alarm when leaving.
* No parties
Tom and I have lived in the Baltimore area for 35 years. Tom is a avid sailor, and I am his first mate...if the wind and temperature is just right! Tom is retired and I teach art. We love to cook and enjoy all the theaters Baltimore has to offer.
We travel a bit and use Airbnb whenever we can. It just seems more comfortable and economic to stay in a home instead of a hotel. We will be just a phone call away if we can help you during your stay in Baltimore.