Comfortable studio apartment in Hatsudai, 4 mins walk from the station. Super convenient location to explore all of Tokyo. 1 single bed, and a double sofa bed. Great local restaurants in the area, with a supermarket and 24hr convenience stores.
Our quite compact studio apartment inside a semi modern mansion building is great for convenience and comfort-ability! It is a clean a modern room, with 1 single bed, a sofa which folds out into a double bed, and basic kitchen for preparing meals. The bathroom in the apartment is clean with a shower + bathtub and simple toilet. It also has mobile WiFi for you to use during your stay!
Our apartment is not luxurious, but it is in a great location in Tokyo, and very cosy and quiet at night for a great sleep after exploring Tokyo.
I’m sorry at the moment there is some construction next door, which starts in the morning, so you may hear building noises, but it doesn’t go late at night.
Zugang für Gäste
We will supply you with;
- Portable WiFi
++++(please note that only 1GB of wifi per day is available)++++
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen, half fridge, electric stove, microwave & kettle
- Bathroom with shower + bath and toilet
- Air conditioners
- Iron & ironing board
- Large TV
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
1 single bed
1 double sofa bed
Weitere wichtige Infos
+++++++++++++++ Children +++++++++++++++
We count children over 3 as regular guests, but children up to 3 can stay for free. Please let us know how many people would be arriving though :)
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please do not throw any trash into the garbage bin placed in front of the post boxes as it’s only for flyers, not for cans/bins/packages, etc.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.