This property is in the heart of town and only a brief walk from the main beach, shops, everything! Situated on an enormous block the house opens out to a private, north-facing deck and fully enclosed courtyard. Great for a large family or to share.
1. 5 Macs Street, Peterborough, Victoria 3270 (“The Premises”) must only be used for the Permitted Use and the Licensee acknowledges that the Permitted Use is strictly limited to matters incidental to the use of the Premises as a private residence and for no other purpose whatsoever;
2. The Licence hereby granted is personal to the Licensee and the rights hereby granted shall not be transferable or assignable by the Licensee in any way whatsoever;
3. The Licensee will not remove, take into their possession, alter or interfere with any of the household goods, furniture and/or art (“Chattels”) or make any modifications, alterations or improvements to the Premises (see point 7 below);
4. This Licence shall immediately be at an end and terminate at the expiration of the agreed rental period or in circumstances where the Licensee is in breach of any of the terms and conditions contained herein;
5. Check in 2:00pm / check out 11:00am, unless otherwise previously arranged with the Licensor;
6. Upon check out, the Licensee shall leave the Premises and the Chattels in the same good order, state and condition as they were in when occupation was entered into. Should this not occur, the Licensee acknowledges and agrees that a cleaning fee of $45 per hour (with a minimum of one hour) will be charged to the Licensee;
7. All internal rubbish must be placed in the external rubbish bins prior to departure.
8. If any damage is caused to the Premises and/or the Chattels during the period of occupation by the Licensee and is not rectified or made good by the Licensee before vacating, or if any of Chattels are lost by or taken into the possession of the Licensee, then any costs or expenses incurred by the Licensor in repairing or replacing such damaged or missing items shall be borne by the Licensee;
9. The Premises must be kept secure at all times;
10. No more than twelve (12) occupants are permitted to stay at the Premises unless otherwise arranged with the Licensor;
11. There is to be strictly no smoking inside the Premises;
12. No activities are to be engaged in that will cause a nuisance to surrounding neighbours;
13. The Premises must be kept neat and tidy;
14. No candles, gas or oil lanterns, or like objects that give off a naked flame are to be left unattended in the Premises;
15. Any breakages and/or damage to the Premises and / or Chattels must be reported to the Licensor.
Pets - Terms & Conditions
1. Pets are welcome by prior arrangement. Pet security and behaviour is the sole responsibility of the Licensee;
2. Pets must be supervised to ensure no damage to the Premises and/ or Chattels is incurred (see points 7& 14 above);
3. Pets must not be allowed into or on to beds or furniture;
4. Any bedding requirements for Pets must be provided for by the Licensee. Strictly no other household items must be used for the purpose of pet bedding;
5. Specific pet food bowls are provided by the Licensor at the Premises, or may be provided by the Licensee. Strictly no other household items must be used for the purpose of feeding pets;
6. Upon check out, the Licensee shall ensure the grounds of the Premises are in the same good order, state and condition as they were in when occupation was entered into and that any/all animal excrement has been removed from the grounds of the Premises. Should this not occur, the Licensee acknowledges and agrees that a cleaning fee of $45 per hour (with a minimum of one hour) will be charged to the Licensee.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 17 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen