Located on Main Road - Greenpoint, Royale 318 is closely nestled in Cape Town’s gay friendly area. The Cape Quarter and 318 Royale in itself is GLBT friendly. A stone throw away from the beautiful Cape Town stadium used for the Soccer World Cup and world famous V&A Waterfront. The apartment is ideal for visitors attending conventions as the (Convention Center) and the City Center is a few minutes away. The apartment hosts all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay.
This Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite IS PRIVATELY OWNED AND OPERATED and Offers:
King bed with silk-fitted duvet and 400 thread Egyptian cotton percale linen. The bedroom has a studio feeling to it, with open access to the hallway (no door) and a full en suit bathroom. The bedroom is located on the inside of the building and it is important to note that there is no window in the bedroom.
A separate lounge and dining area as well as a Flat Screen, CD and Bose Bluetooth speaker for in-suite entertainment.
A full kitchen with appliances and the usual utensils.
These spacious suites open out onto generously sized Juliette balconies. Please note that this unit is not ocean or mountain facing.
Granite and porcelain bathrooms offering a free-standing shower with an extra large shower head.
Long Street 2km
US Consulate General 18.7km
Mediclinic Cape Town 3km
Cape Town International Airport 18.2km
Cape Town Stadium 0.6km
Cape Town International Convention Center 1.3km
Table Mountain 4.7km
V&A Waterfront 1.1km
Canal Walk Mall 9.2km
Camps Bay Beach 5.6km
Cliffton Beaches 4.3km
Check out 08:00-10:00 M-F / Check in 14:00-16:00 M-F Please make arrangements for late arrivals prior to arrival.
Parking for one vehicle - undercover, inside structure – complimentary
DSTV – Full DSTV
In room safe
Air Conditioning and Heating
Rooftop pool access - complimentary
Controlled security access to property 24/7
Juliette style balcony - THIS APT IS NOT OCEAN/STADIUM FACING
Restaurant on site - additional cost
Vista Bar located on rooftop by the pool - additional cost
Spa on site
1 x King bed
1 x double pullout sofa in lounge for 1 person under 18
1 bathroom (shower, no tub)
Zugang für Gäste
The entire apartment and communal areas in the building.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Even though the apartment is self catering, I encourage you to let me know if there is anything that I can assist with prior to your arrival and during your stay. So, please let me know if you need assistance with anything.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Although the apartment is part of a Hotel structure, it is privately owned and operated and not affiliated with the hotel services (Front Desk/Concierge/Valet).
The apartment is serviced Monday/Wednesday and Friday, non-holidays at no additional cost. Violet has access to the apartment and will let herself in and out on the cleaning days. Although tipping is not customary in South Africa, it is always appreciated should you feel it appropriate.
LEVEL 4 WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE - POOL FACILITIES CAN CLOSE WITHOUT NOTICE
It is a condition of occupancy that the owner, Body Corporate, home Owners Association, Agent or Letting Agent will not be held responsible for loss or damage of any property brought onto the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or from any other causes and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise), or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the owner, Body Corporate, Home Owner, Agent or Letting Agent. An electronic safe is provided for your valuables.
Overnight occupation is strictly according to the number of persons as per the reservation document. Additional fees may be applied and the additional guests will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
No more than 2 visitors are permitted at any one time. Visitors should vacate the apartment and premises by 23:00.
Please park in your allocated bay, with similar number as your apartment. Vehicles that do not fit in the bays or garage will not be allowed on the property and will need to park off street at their own risk. The speed limit in the Estate is 20km/hour.
No Parties or social gatherings are allowed with more than 2 visitors at a time. Security has been instructed to refuse entry to visitors who are clearly intoxicated.
No BBQ's are allowed on the premises.
Please do not place garbage in the foyer/passage outside your front door.
Trolleys or carts are not allowed in the lobbies or residential area.
PETS AND SMOKING:
The apartment has a NO smoking and NO pet policy. Penalties will be charged as well as the appropriate fees for cleaning of odour and dander.
Children to be under adult supervision at all times and are not allowed to play in passages, lobbies, driveways or the basement parking area.
Firearms to be declared prior to check in, in order for an arrangement to be confirmed.
Housekeeping is arranged with your agent on selected days. Requests for additional servicing can be made with the agent at an additional cost. Please refer to your registration documentation for pricing. Housekeeping gratuities range from R20-R50 per day and is completely at your own discretion. Monica has her own set of keys to the apartment and you therefore do not need to wait for her. Please let the agent or Violet know if you do not want to be disturbed or require servicing of the apartment not to start before 10:00. Please let them know in advance
The client is responsible for the correct and decent behaviour of all occupants and guests of the occupants. Should the client behave in such a manner which is not acceptable by civilized standards, the client and his guests will be EVICTED from the apartment and the Estate. No loud music, shouting or any anti-social behaviour will be tolerated. The clients non-adherence to control their behaviour shall authorize the Agent/Letting Agent/Cape Royale HOA and Security to immediately switch off the utilities to the apartment.
Quiet hours is observed daily between 23:00 – 07:00.
Washing or any other items cannot be left/hung in sections visible from the road or walkways to owners/occupants of Cape Royale. No items are allowed to be hung on any balconies or balcony railings.
Free access to guests in the apartment is provided and is uncapped and at a 4 meg/s speed. Excessive downloading is prohibited and can result in the account being suspended by the Internet Service Provider.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT:
Arrivals and departures that are not within the allocated time frames as mentioned below will be subject to an additional fee of R400, paid in cash to the agent.
Check In 14:00-16:00 Check Out 08:00-10:00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All bookings are subject to these conditions which are deemed to have been accepted in full by the renter and by all persons in the party.
2. Alterations and Cancellations by us - In the unlikely event that the villa, cottage or apartment becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control we will offer you a full refund of monies paid at that time. Any refund is restricted to the villa/apt rental costs and we are not liable for any cancellation or administration charges for travel arrangements etc.
3. Price excludes: Meals, wine and beer, taxi transfers, tours, personal, travel and cancellation insurance etc. Stays exceeding 30 days will be billed for electricity usage.
4. Occupancy - You must let us know the number of persons who will occupy the villa or rooms at the time of booking. Copies of identification is required to arrange for security access if you wish to add further individuals you may only do so by prior arrangement with us.
5. Arrival/Departure - Check In 14:00 - 16:00 Check Out 08:00 - 10:00. Any check-in or check-out outside of the above mentioned hours that was not pre-arranged, will be subject to a R400 fee and payable to the guest relations agent meeting you for arrival or departure.
6. Damage - Except in the case of normal wear and tear you will be responsible for making good any damage to the villa, apartment or its contents, or to the swimming pool, jacuzzi or any exterior features which has occurred due to negligence or irresponsible behaviour on the part of those occupying the property or their guests. Such damage must be immediately reported. A security deposit is required upon check-in. A credit card imprint will be taken to secure your deposit and will be returned should there be no damages. Please supervise your children at all times, especially on the terrace, and the pool. (where applicable)
7. Swimming Pool/Hot Tub/Jacuzzi - Use of swimming pools/hot tubs and jacuzzi is at your own risk. Diving is discouraged. Please use ‘swimmer’ nappies for infants under three and supervise your children at all time around the swimming pool. To ensure privacy, guests occupying the villa/apartment are not entitled to use the swimming pool unless they are members of the party also renting the villa/apartment.
8. Our liability – The premises are entered at your own risk. We are not responsible for any personal injury, illness, death, loss or damage of whatever nature suffered by you or by any member of your party, directly or indirectly, during the booking period, taxi transfers or thereafter. This includes injury or harm while using the swimming pool/jacuzzi/gym, injury or harm from plants or animals in the garden, drinking water from the taps and use of the wood burning stove and gas heaters. We are not responsible for any mechanical breakdown and cannot guarantee the correct functioning of the internet connection, DVD player, TV, stereo system or any other equipment. We advise drinking bottled water throughout your stay.
9. Keys will be provided and must be returned upon departure. Failure to return all keys given will be billed accordingly for the replacement of keys as well as locks, remotes, tags and an administration fee.
10. Building Work - In the event of building works taking place by local authorities, private developers or neighbours, we are unable to stop such work taking place and are unable to control the level of noise.
11. Force Majeure - We regret that we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by ‘force majeure’. In these Terms and Conditions, ‘force majeure’ means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, civil commotion or strife, political riots hostilities, strikes or other industrial disputes, load shedding, natural disasters, fire, acts of God, terrorist activities, quarantine, epidemics, weather conditions, closure of airports, water shortages, power failures, government action or other events outside our control.
12. Insurance - The villa/cottage/apartment rental cost does not include insurance cover. We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance, personal accident and medical insurance, vehicle rental insurance and property damages insurance and personal property insurance at the time of booking. No personal possessions of renters of whatever nature is covered for any loss or otherwise. You therefore acknowledge that you have provided for adequate and a fully comprehensive travel insurance policy including cancellation cover, cover for theft of personal belongings as well as rental vehicle insurance and that you are aware of the consequences of a lack in insurance cover.
13. The villa/apartment has a no smoking and no pet policy. Penalties will be charged as well as the appropriate fees for cleaning of odour and dander.
14. Some properties are subject to rules and regulations from the respective Home Owners Association and need to be adhered to. Failure to adhere to the rules set out by the owner or HOA; will result in immediate eviction without compensation.
15. All occupants must behave in a manner that is considerate to others. Disruptive behaviour caused by loud music and/or late night or early morning rowdiness will not be tolerated. Should the occupants cause unreasonable annoyance, noise, distress, damage, crime or danger, the owner/agent has the right to evict the guest immediately and without compensation.
16. The continuous working of acquired services eg DSTV, Internet cannot be guaranteed by the owner.
17. If there is an exceeding amount of guests staying overnight; more than the number of guests permitted on the premises, the guests/tenants will be charged an additional fee for each night the number was exceeded and will thereafter asked to vacate the premises to return the guest count to the allowed number. Day visitors are limited to two guests.
18. We strongly advise all guests to make use of safes (where provided). The owners and any other party employed by the owners cannot be held liable for any loss/theft etc.
19. Guests/tenants will not be allowed to occupy the property without signing the Guest Registration form as well as providing a credit card imprint for a breakage deposit.
20. The person signing the Guest Registration form; signs on behalf of all guests residing during the rental period at the property rented. This includes any/all day visitors that enter the premises.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 43 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen