Our light, bright, modern and airy 1 bedroom unit is stylishly furnished and very comfortable with lovely views of Red Hill and Paddington. Short stroll to fantastic cafes, restaurants and gourmet food stores. 1km from Suncorp Stadium, 2km from CBD.
- Please leave the unit tidy upon departure, with excess rubbish removed and placed in rubbish bins next to the driveway, fridge and microwave clean, otherwise an excess cleaning charge may apply.
- The unit is situated under our house at ground level and while our family tries to keep as quiet as possible, we will no doubt be heard by our guests at various times. We will always respect your quiet enjoyment and privacy – and in turn ask that our guests please consider our lovely neighbours too. Please keep noise to a minimum after 9.30pm.
- Please no guests unless agreed by prior arrangement as this is our home too.
- The consumables we provide are intended for a maximum 7-night stay. If you are staying longer please provide your own consumables eg tea, coffee, toilet paper, dish washing detergent, laundry powder, shampoo, conditioner etc.
- No smoking inside or outside on the property at any time.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
I am a Brisbane local of over 20 years and with my husband and 2 children love living here in Red Hill, Brisbane. It's a lovely part of the world! I love Red Hill for it's proximity to the city and the hubbub of it's inner city location, the cafes, restaurants, boutique food stores and shops. We look forward to welcoming visitors from all over Australia and the world to our lovely apartment.