Just a few streets from the beach, bars, shops and a short hop to the centre of town this recently refurbished 2 bed has all the modern features you'd expect, a large west facing terrace and a smaller east facing terrace for a morning cuppa.
Weitere wichtige Infos
It's on the top floor so it's a bit of a climb, don't book if you're going to struggle with the stairs
1. No parties please
2. Keep the noise down after 11pm
3. Be especially quiet on the balconies after 10pm please as there are neighbours everywhere
4. Check in between 3pm and 7pm please. Let me know if you need a later check in - it is usually possible at an additional cost - my hosting company charges past 7pm
5. Check out by 11am please (contact me if you need / want a later checkout)
6. No illegal downloading on the internet
7. No smoking inside the flat please
8. Sorry, no pets
I'm a professional living in Brighton, England and Berlin, Germany. I enjoy cycling, cooking, music, galleries and a good book.
I've spent a lot of time travelling over the years and fell in love with South America and managed to learn some of the language when I was there. Sadly I don't have an opportunity to practice it much and it's disappearing.
I'm pretty hands off when it comes to hosting, leaving you to enjoy my flat as you wish. I'm often out of the country anyway and use a lovely local hosting company to meet you, provide a clean when you leave and be ther to answer any questions.