Private suite in Hell's Kitchen. Have your own bedroom, bathroom, and living room (with shared kitchen) in renovated suite on 5th floor of walk-up. Wake up to a Hopper-esque urban landscape overlooking rooftops and water towers of New York.
Plenty of space allows you to relax comfortably in your own temporary home with ample room for luggage and belongings. Most bedroom furniture is new and includes closet, wardrobe chest, 5-drawer chest, full size bed, desk with shelves, desk chair, and luggage rack. The living room includes sofa, wide-screen television, and DVD player. Access a fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, and dining table for 4.
Zugang für Gäste
The rental provides full use of the north wing of the apartment including private bedroom, private bathroom, living room/dining area, and use of the shared kitchen.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The level of interaction after check-in is dependent upon the guest and our mutual schedules. I respect the guest’s privacy and space but remain available and accessible for any questions or advice that will make the stay more enjoyable. Live like a local—I will happily recommend restaurants, events, Broadway discounts, tips, and secrets about the neighborhood.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- I have a cat! I keep her in my room but she loves people and will sneak out at some point to introduce herself.
- No elevator! The apartment is on the 5th floor of a 5-floor walkup. You must walk up 4 flights of stairs (or approximately 160 steps).
- The room has a window unit air conditioner. Air conditioning will be available when needed.
- There are no laundry facilities in the building. Numerous facilities are located nearby.
In accepting this reservation, the guest agrees to the following:
- No overnight guests.
- No parties allowed.
- Cleanliness is very important - please clean up after yourself.
- No smoking. (The park across the street is open until midnight.)
- Please be courteous and quiet when coming in and out of the apartment and building (and do not slam doors).
- No loud music or excessive noise.
- Please recycle and respect the property.
- The host is not liable for any risks, injuries, or damages the guest may incur during the stay. The guest voluntarily waives any claim against the host for injuries or damages that they may sustain during their stay.
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine vollständige Rückerstattung. Wenn du innerhalb von 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die erste Nacht nicht erstattungsfähig.
I’m a Southern transplant who grew up dreaming of Manhattan and has made it home for the last 16 years (by way of DC and Boston). I’m an attorney by day but should have been a history professor. I enjoy travel, yet never have enough time or money for it, but was fortunate enough to study abroad in Austria and Japan (many years ago!) with my most recent travel including Mexico, Colombia, and France. I enjoy good restaurants and new ethnic cuisines, a Broadway show or movie, and political discussions solving all of the world’s problems over a few drinks. (And, sorry, not a Zeppelin fan--the listing name was just the best suggestion I received.)