Luxury living at budget prices! 4 bdrm 3 bth pool home has a great location backing up to a wooded conservation area. Our pool gets plenty of direct sun with southeast/southwest exposure. Add $129 clean fee and 6% tour tax to nightly rate
Eliminate the guess work in booking your next vacation and book confidently by reading the independently posted guest reviews on the rental properties home pages you're considering. We strive to give our guests the best rental experience possible. All the photos posted on this property page are of the actual home you are renting and not "best photos" of several homes in a manager's inventory.
Our vacation home is very well maintained, here is a partial list of items replaced in 2014/15:
New large capacity Fridge with ice and water through door.
New over range microwave oven.
New air-conditioning system (both inside and outside units have been replaced).
New pool heater.
New washing machine.
New clothes dryer.
Compare our home's list of luxury features to other homes you may be considering...
1. Upgraded, comfortable mattresses in all bed rooms.
2. Large, flat screen TV's in living room, master bedroom and kids bunk room.
3. Upgraded kitchen appliances... glass top range, quiet dishwasher with sanitize mode, 25 cubic foot fridge with ice and water through the door.
4. Upgraded recessed ceiling lighting in kitchen.
5. Upgraded quality home furniture, not inexpensive, uncomfortable rental furniture.
6. Granite tops on all counters with under mount sinks and upgraded faucets.
7. Wall mounted hair dryer in all bathrooms.
8. Travertine styled porcelain floors in main floor living area and all bathrooms.
9. Kids themed bedroom with flat screen TV sleeps 4 small children comfortably.
10. A large, leather, comfortable sectional sofa with reclining foot rests! Everyone can get a comfortable seat after a long day at the park!
Quality mattress & pillows, fresh high quality linens on all beds make coming home after a long day at the parks something to look forward to! Master suite includes a 32' LCD wall mounted TV with built in DVD player, romantic 4 poster bed with full length dressing mirror. For the parents of a two family stay, the first floor offers a second romantic master suite with a queen four poster bed, LCD TV and armoire. The themed kids bunk bed room offers a pair of twin over full bunk beds.
Upscale bathrooms with granite counters, cabinet drawer storage, bypass shower door, and wall mount hairdryers.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our local property manager is available to offer any assistance you may need during your stay. Their phone contact numbers are provided in the guest stay booklet in the home.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Rates posted are for 8 guests, $8/pp for each additional guest up to 10.
Optional pool heat for our private backyard swimming pool. The standard price for optional pool heat is $30 per night (ask about our big discount for pool heat if your stay is longer than five nights). Please indicate in your inquiry if you would like to have this added for the additional fee. BBQ grill, baby equipment can be rented directly through our onsite property management company.
To rent our home you and your guests must first agree to the following terms and conditions. A signed rental agreement containing these terms and conditions will be required prior to release of access/arrival instructions.
1. Reservation: The reservation period runs from date of arrival 4:00 pm through date of departure 10:00 am, Eastern time zone.
2. Minimum age requirement of The Renter: The Renter must be age 25 or older, and present a valid driver’s license to Owner’s Agent upon request. The Renter agrees to reside in the Home for the entire duration of the reservation period. Violations will be subject to immediate eviction and loss of all rents.
3. Occupancy: The Renter agrees to never exceed the maximum number of registered guests in the Home at any time. The Renter will never leave minors alone in the Home at any time. Occupancy violations are subject to immediate eviction and loss of all rents.
4. Owner’s Limit of liability: Use of The Home and the common amenities and areas of Terra Verde are entirely at The Renter’s and The Renter’s Guests own risk. The Renter will inform Renter’s guests that all occupants of the Home agree by their presence in the Home to release Owner of all liability should anyone be injured upon the premises, including pool and yard area, during the reservation period from any cause except in the case of bodily injury caused by gross negligence on the part of Owner.
5. Arrival & Departure times, stay information: Arrival time is 4:00 pm or later. Departure time is 10:00 am or earlier. All times are Eastern Time. A $50 per hour fee will be charged to The Renter for entering the condo before 4pm day of date of arrival, or departing the Home after 10am on date of departure. Owner will email The Renter arrival instructions and stay information approximately 7 days prior to Renter’s arrival date, but not prior to The Renter’s payments having cleared Owner’s bank. At departure, The Renter will leave the Home in an orderly state by properly disposing of all trash and used food items from the Home, returning any moved furniture to its original location, and loading dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Failure to follow these departure guidelines may result in an excessive cleaning charge to The Renter.
6. Damages: The Renter assumes all responsibility for the cost of damages that occur to the Home during The Renter’s reservation period.
The Cost of damages to the Home shall also include; Owner’s loss of booked rents if the home damages require repairs that would make it not suitable for subsequent booked guests, fines imposed by Owner’s Association or government authorities resulting from The Renter’s stay, as well as Owner’s reasonable costs of collection including legal fees, if necessary, for Owner to recover cost of damages from The Renter.
7. Maintenance & Stay Issues: The Renter will notify the Owner’s Property manager of all stay issues at the phone numbers provided in the arrival instructions The Renter will contact the Property manager for all non-emergency issues between the hours of 9am-5pm and at any time for true emergency issues. The Property manager shall respond to The Renter’s issue promptly, based on the severity of the issue. The Renter agrees to grant the Property manager access to The Home to perform repairs, maintenance, or to protect The Home when the Property manager deems necessary.
8. Pets and Smoking are strictly prohibited: Pets are not permitted in the home at any time. Smoking is not permitted in the Home or in the screened pool area at any time. Violations are subject to immediate eviction with loss of rents. Extra cleaning fees may apply.
9. Gate Access and Parking: The Home is situated inside the gated resort of Terra Verde. Owner will provide The Renter with a resort entry form to present to the attendant at the entry Guardhouse. The form will authorize The Renter and registered guests access inside the resort and use of common amenities for the duration of their stay. Parking is un-assigned inside the resort. Parking improperly may result in being towed at The Renter’s expense. Recreation vehicles, boats and trailers of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the resort.
10. Optional Pool Heat: Pool heat is NOT included in the posted nightly rate. It is available separately through the owner for $30 per night. If ordered, the pool heater will be turned on the morning of The Renter’s arrival and set to 85 degrees F. The heated pool water will fluctuate daily between an acceptable range of 80-87 degrees F but may be in the process of reaching the acceptable range at The Renter’s arrival time. The acceptable range of 80-87 F is not guaranteed when the actual air temperatures are more than 10 degrees below the average for that date, or if The Renter fails to keep solar cover on pool when not in use. Owner’s liability to The Renter for a pool heat refund is limited to a pro rata refund of the unused portion of the pool heat fee due to a mechanical failure of the pool heater.
11. Phone, Internet, Cable TV: Phone service is provided by Owner for The Home. The Renter is financially responsible for any long distance charges made on the phone during the reservation period. Owner provides complimentary wireless high speed internet as well as cable TV programming. Owner is not liable for lapses in internet, cable TV, and/or phone service.
12. Securing the Home and The Renter’s personal property: The Renter is responsible for ensuring that The Condo is secured at all times and that when away from The Condo the front door is securely closed and locked. The Renter accepts responsibility for The Condo’s contents as well as The Renter’s personal property stored in The Condo.
13. Compliance: The Renter and all of The Renter’s registered guests agree to comply with Rules and Regulations. Failure to comply with any of the terms of this agreement as well as the resort's rules and regulations will result in immediate eviction from The Condo and loss of unused rents.
14. Notices: All notices between Owner and The Renter shall be given or confirmed in writing by e-mail.
15. Indemnification: The Renter agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, the Owner from any expenses, damages, suits, losses, actions, judgements, costs and liabilities arising out of any claim or action for personal injury, death, bodily injury, property damage or otherwise, sustained as a result of the negligence, recklessness or other misconduct of Renter or Renter’s guests.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.