Great brick house in Picardie, north of France : 170 m2 with a great terrace in a 7000 m2 garden in a cute village located in the Omignon Valley, in the heart of the historical sites of the First World War
Our brick house was previsouly a farm. It is composed on the ground floor of :
- a big living room (40 m2) with a dining room where 8 or 10 persons can eat. This room is decorated in a modern but authentic style.
- a kitchen with all the appliances needed
- a room for the children with a WiU
- a master bedroom overlooking the terrace
- a bathroom with a walk-in shower, double basin and toilet
- a separate toilet
All the ground floor overlooks the terrace which is south-oriented.
On the first floor :
- a big bedroom with a double bed
- a bedroom with a double bed
- a bedroom with a single bed
Outside, a big terrace (80 m2), ideal for a meal in the sun and a big 7000 m2 garden : you will enjoy having breakfast under the cherry tree's shadow and having a nap in the hammock.
Every day, collect the eggs of our hens and look at the everyday life of our sheep.
You can park your car in the house's courtyard.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the entire house.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will not be here with guests, but we can be reached easily
Weitere wichtige Infos
The house is protected with an alarm system, linked to a surveillance company.
This house is our principal residence, it is full of personnel belongings. Thanks to respect them.
The house is non smoking.
Pets are allowed but dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms and on the first floor.
A cat is living here too, it would be great if you could feed him, so as the hens, and water the plants.
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.