Über dieses Inserat
Only 55sec walk to the sand of the beach of the Pacific Ocean.
Huge 650sq feet (60 square meter) private roof deck!
Fully equipped spectacular modern style loft unit.
4 Bed room, sleeps 9. This unit is 2000sq feet (185 square meter) in size!
Fantastic unit, upscale area, close to Venice, Santa Monica & LAX.
2 car Garage in included in your stay.
We are Super hosts and we have over 480 5 Star reviews!
Let the sun warm you up!
Take off your shoes and let the sand of the Pacific ocean tickle your toes!
- Huge 650 sqf private Roof deck
- Sleeps up to 9 people
- Extremely close to Pacific Ocean
- Close to LAX
- Two balconies
- Fully eqippped kitchen
- Two regular car garage
- Calm upscale safe area
- Close to restaurants and Starbucks on Washington
Only 45 second walk to the sand of the world famous sand of the Pacific Ocean.
Stunning two level apartment: 4 bedrooms, 6 beds, 3.5 baths with two private balconies on each side of the unit and a huge roof deck.
There are 34 steps up to the unit.
Assigned and garage tandem parking for TWO (medium size) cars in the building.
Close to world famous Venice Beach and world class shopping in Santa Monica. Still in the calm, safe, upscale neighborhood of Marina del Rey!
Very close to LAX too. Only 15 minutes with car or cab.
Let the warm sand embrace your feet, the sun kiss your face and the waves of the Pacific Ocean soothe you at night.
Awesome opportunities to chill and soak up the sun on!
This living space is perfect for up to 9 people. 6 permanent beds and thick luxury air mattresses for additional guest(s).
Marina del Rey is a friendly and calm, yet hip beach community in west Los Angeles. Walking distance to vibrant Venice and biking distance to amazing Santa Monica.
See the dolphins play by the pier, shop on unique Abbott Kinney blvd "The Coolest Block in America"(GQ magazine), bike to Malibu, rollerblade to Venice, rent a powerboat in the Marina, skate in the world famous Venice skate park, swim in the Pacific Ocean or just walk up to the sand and sit down and read your favorite book in the sand with your feet in the Pacific. It's all within your reach when staying in friendly Marina del Rey!
- Tandem parking is included during your stay
-One King, Two Queen and Tree Twin size beds in 3 bedrooms.
- High speed wireless internet.
- DirecTV premium Cabel TV on a widescreen TV
- There is a supply of beach towels in the closet.
- There is also a beach volley ball nets are available right on the beach.
Very close by (about a 5 minute walk), you can find amazing restaurants, bike rental, small market and coffee shops on Washington Boulevard.
Our personal favorites are Casa Ado and The Cow's End.
Zugang für Gäste
- The stunning beach of the Pacific Ocean!
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fridge and freezer
- Directv premium Cabel TV on a widescreen TV
- 50Mbit high speed internet (WiFi)
- Bathtubs and showers (including Shampoo and Soap)
- Beach towels
- Dish washer
- Washer and drier in the unit
- Assigned 1 -2 car (depending on the size of the cars) tandem parking
in the building
- Volley ball net on the sand
Bike rental, yoga studios, Starbucks are available close by, within walking distance along with many wonderful restaurants on Washington Boulevard!
Venice Pier and Venice Canals are all within 5 minute walking distance.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live very close by and we are readily available if you have any questions!!!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Marina del Rey is beautiful and calm city of Los Angeles, close to Venice and Santa Monica.
Still there is a lot of activities to do and yet with in a arm length reach you have the big city life.
Welcome to your stay by the Pacific!
Below is a overview of our house rules.
Please contact us if there are any questions, thanks for reading!
- Check out before 10am, Check In after 4pm
- We love pets, but we have to consider other returning guests' that have allergies, so, sorry no pets allowed inside the unit.
- No parties allowed, no exceptions!
- No noises after 10pm
*This is particularly important on the roof deck since we
have the neighbors bedroom very close by the deck.
- No sleepover of non registered tenants
- Please obey all garage parking instructions in the Check-In PDF.
Parking in the garage is tight and consideration of fellow guests
- No parking in the alley nor outside the garage door.
The vehicle WILL BE towed. There is street parking in front of the
building on Galleon street and on Fleet Street.
- Excessive cleaning fee $800
(if, for example, there has been smoking or pets in the unit)
- NO SMOKING allowed inside or in the hallways.
From time to time we do have returning guests who are allergic.
- There are quite a few stairs as well as two balconies (and the roof deck) in the unit, so please take that in consideration if you have children.
- There is a late check out penalty of $100/hour for any check out after 10:00AM
Welcome to the Pacific Ocean!
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 460 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen