For Holiday bookings 12/18 - 12/24. Renters must check out on 12/24 to allow for services (housecleaning, property management) aligned with holiday time off. If desired, I can fit two 3 nights stays: 12/18 to 12/21, 12/21 to 12/24.
Upgraded, Close to Lifts, Mountain & Nature Views, Well Reviewed, 3 Bed+ Loft with experienced rental program - Conveniently located in what Mammoth locals consider the most SCENIC AREA of Mammoth, directly overlooking Mammoth Creek Nature Park.
Conveniently located in what Mammoth locals consider the most SCENIC AREA of Mammoth. The Condo directly overlooks Mammoth Creek Nature (URL HIDDEN) need to drive anywhere to experience Nature, just walk outside to access walking trails, creek trails and Mammoth Creek Playground for Kids!
- Highly Reviewed Condo and Rental Program
- Upgraded and Modern Condo
- Super Fast Wireless Internet (upgraded to the highest speed available in Mammoth!)
- Convenient key system (no need to drive anywhere to pick up/drop off keys)
- Sleeps up to 11, kid friendly
- Plenty of safe parking right next to the condo
- Mountain and nature park views
- Large Year Round Hot Tub (10 person capacity) & Pool in the complex (30 steps from our door-Pool during summer months)
- Close proximity to Free Mammoth Mountain shuttle stop
- 3 minute drive to Eagle Lodge, 5 minute drive to the Village and Canyon Lodge
- 3-5 minute drive max to grocery store, restaurants, bars, etc.
- 55' HD LED TV & BluRay Player (downstairs living room)
- 42' HD LCD TV & Playstation 2 Video Game system (bring your own games) in the upstairs loft
- Bluetooth stereo system in Living Room
- iHome Digital Music players in every Bedroom
- Walking distance to Mammoth Creek and Community Park
- BBQ's provided by Complex
- Upstairs loft acts as a secondary living room for the kids
- Close proximity to numerous bike trails and nature walk
YEAR ROUND, THIS PLACE HAS IT ALL - Conveniently located in what most Mammoth locals consider the MOST SCENIC area of Mammoth due to the epic views and open terrain. NEWLY REMODELED BATHROOMS
This upgraded, modern and contemporary Mammoth Mountain condo offers 3 Bedrooms plus an Open Loft, vaulted ceilings, an open and spacious living room, AWESOME mountain and nature park views, plenty of parking, high speed wireless internet, flat screen LCD TV's, Bluetooth stereo system in the living room, iHome iPod/MP3 players in every bedroom and comfortably accomodates 10 people. You certainly won't feel like you are staying in a typical Mammoth condo with the views this condo provides (as they say, Location, Location, Location). The condo complex provides a 10 person Jacuzzi and Pool within 30 steps of the condo. (pool only open during the summer months)
Complex & Town Details: Whether you are out having an epic day on the slopes, fishing, golfing, hanging out with the family or just taking in the great outdoors, you will appreciate the time to relax in the large living area, playing board games, watching your favorite programs or movies on the large 42” LCD flat panel HDTV or listening to music on the Bluetooth compatible stereo and iHomes throughout the condo. Need to work? High Speed reliable wireless internet access provided. Let the kids play outside, watch movies or enjoy a playstation 2 video game system (provide your own games) in the upstairs loft. This condo provides a full remodeled kitchen, when you feel like cooking, and is walking distance to several great restaurants, when you don’t, such as the famous “The Stove” restaurant.
Winter & Summer: In the WINTER, experience world class skiing at Mammoth Mountain Ski resort, Ice Skating, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding and much more.
In the SUMMER, experience world class lake and river fishing, Kayaking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, play golf at one of the scenic mountain golf courses, hit balls at the driving range or go horseback riding. Take a quick walk to Mammoth Creek and enjoy scenic Creek and Mountain views or get on your bikes and enjoy miles of scenic trails. Take an adventure to nearby: Mammoth Hot Springs, Yosemite (45 minute drive), Rainbow Falls & Devils Postpile or John Muir Wilderness Park. Walk to the Mammoth Community Park and let your kids play on the multiple play gym sets and swings. Also enjoy the numerous summer festival events put on by Mammoth Mountain and the Town of Mammoth lakes (check the mammoht mountain website for event dates).
Zugang für Gäste
Convenient key system (no need to drive anywhere to pick up/drop off keys)
Interaktion mit Gästen
Onsite Property Management - If you experience any issues please call or text me (Damon-Owner) directly at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and I will arrange for onsite or further assistance. If I am unavailable, you can call or text my Mammoth based property manager, Alfredo Leiva at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Weitere wichtige Infos
There is an additional 14% Mammoth Tourism and Occupancy Tax (TOT) that must be collected in addition to the Airbnb Total amount. This is collected in a separate Airbnb transaction once the property is booked.
- Quite Time after 10pm
- No Parties
- No Smoking of any kind inside the condo
- No Pets
- No BBQs allowed on the condo balconies (Mammoth City Law)
- Take off shoes before walking on the carpet areas (downstairs and upstairs)
- Please DO NOT adjust the refrigerator temperature settings. Both the fridge and freezer should be set to 1, which is the proper setting for high altitudes, even if you have a packed fridge. If you adjust the temp settings higher, the freezer will likely go into a self healing defrost mode, which could cause water to drip from the freezer onto your food items in the fridge.