Über dieses Inserat
Pet friendly! Surfer's dream! Experience the raw natural beauty of Mexico in this spectacular 4 BR/ 2 BA oceanfront dream villa that sleeps 12 people! Includes private balcony deck, outdoor jetted whirlpool tub, and master suite w king bed! We have recently been featured as a top surf destination of 2017 by Flight Network!
What is the Dragon Castle?? The dragon castle is a 3 story ocean front 2- unit complex that was painted to look like a castle by the insanely talented Bernardo Jaramillo Betancourt. This particular unit is completely private and occupies the first and second floor. There is another separate private unit that occupies the 3rd floor and part of the second floor, but both units are private with separate entrances.
Specials: Stay 3 nights, get the 4th (non-weekend) night free! Stay 2 nights, get the 3rd (non-weekend) night at 50% off! (Does not apply to holiday weekends)
Please keep in mind that the K38 neighborhood is NOT located in a fancy high rise luxury resort- please don't expect a pristine spa-like resort experience here. However, if you keep an open mind, I can promise you that you will receive a raw authentic soul-enriching experience with true natural beauty, delicious food, warm and welcoming people, and fantastic surf. It's a place where you will actually feel like you are part of the great outdoors and where you can connect more fully with nature. You will discover a side of Mexico outside the pristine walls of resort condominiums and the curated touristy destinations of guidebooks.
Full list of amenities:
- 4 full bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (3 of the bedrooms have private ocean views- perfect for couples!) in a SAFE gated neighborhood with 24/7 security
- 2 stories (this villa occupies the first and second floor of the 3 story Dragon Castle, there is a penthouse unit above this unit as well)
- Ocean front location- you can't get any closer!
- UBER accessible- take an Uber from the border to the house and back! No need to drive in Mexico!
- Spacious and secluded master suite area that occupies the entire second floor with private balcony and outdoor jetted whirlpool tub, king bed and additional small bedroom
- World class surf in your backyard with three surf locations to choose from
- We are partnered with BeyondBaja to deliver local experiences like wine tasting tours, massages at the house, private chefs to come to the house directly to the house
- Self check-in anytime 24/7
- Located in the beautiful K38 neighborhood, right next to Las Rocas Resort and Spa (12 minutes south of Rosarito Beach Hotel)
- Very safe! The house is located in a gated community with security
- 6 beds: 2 eastern king size bed, 2 queen/full sized beds, 1 bunk bed (two twin mattresses)
- Fast and reliable WiFi
- HD LED TV + Fire TV (plays youtube +netflix +more)
- Pet friendly (no additional fees)
- Beach access right in your backyard
- Full kitchen
- Private massage at the house ($30/hr)
- Private chef (approximately $30 for a group of 6)
- Large sectional sofa (can sleep 2)
- 2 surf boards (community)
- 2 boogie boards (community)
- Private parking for up to three cars
- Gated community
- Walking distance to amazing restaurants and nightlife
- Neighborhood convenience store within walking distance for beer, snacks, supplies, etc.
I am also an Ophthalmologist (eye doc) with a passion for vision and eye care. For every night you spend in my home, I will donate a pair of glasses to the needy children of Mexico!
Due to respect for my neighbors, this is not a party house. Loud noise and music late at night and fireworks will not be tolerated.
This spectacular oceanfront villa sits practically on the ocean at the world famous K38 surf spot, with perfectly peeling waves right outside your door. In fact, with very high tides, the water will even lap at your front door! This 4 bedroom/2 bathroom home occupies the first and second floor of a 3-story duplex and is located in a secure gated neighborhood and includes breathtaking ocean views from the kitchen and 3 bedrooms as well as the beautiful balcony and master suite. The beautiful balcony area comes complete with private outdoor jetted whirlpool tub and firepit, perfect for you to relax and enjoy majestic ocean views for miles and miles. There's nothing quite like watching dolphins play in the surf as the sun sets on the beautiful Baja coastline! At night, enjoy a blazing fire with a glass of wine while admiring the stars above. This house comes included with fast wifi internet. In this beautiful, lush natural setting, you will be up close and personal with the marine life! In the past year alone, we captured (and released) a baby octopus in the tide pools, we spotted dolphins frolicking in the surf, and we even rescued a baby seal trying to find its way back into the ocean! Kids will love exploring the tide pools right outside your front door.
Please keep in mind that the house is located in a peaceful and quiet neighborhood. This is a great neighborhood with really cool and interesting people who enjoy a peaceful environment and a good night's sleep. Outside noise should be kept to a respectful level after 10pm and no loud music after 10pm. No fireworks are allowed in the community as well.
I am an avid surfer that came for the waves and stayed for the natural beauty. This house is a surfer's dream. You will be in front of some of the top surf spots in all of Baja California that work for beginners as well as advanced surfers. You have three surf spots to choose from right outside your front door. To your left is K38, one of the most consistent and longest right handers on the Baja coast. In front of you is Maria's (rocky reef break), one of my favorite spots. With the right conditions, you can get barrels! To the right, is Theresa's, another ultra-consistent rocky-reef break. This is one of the most consistent locations in all of Baja california, and will pick up south, southwest, west, and northwest swells and works with all different types of tides.
Zugang für Gäste
We have a small but full complete kitchen with a new stove/oven. The kitchen has everything you need if you choose to cook at home, although we also recommend eating out as much as possible in the incredible restaurants of Rosarito, Puerto Nuevo, and Ensenada.
The master bedroom contains a luxurious King size bed, the perfect way to end a long day of surfing, kayaking, wine tasting, ATV-ing, horse-riding, or any of the millions of things to do in beautiful Baja california.
You can walk to everything from this comunity! The K38 community has a surf shop, taco stands, restaurant, general store/liquor store, pharmacy, and Las Rocas Resort & Spa for nightlife. Within a short drive are the incredible lobster restaurants of Puerto Nuevo, excellent vineyards for romantic wine tasting tours, adrenaline pumping ATV rentals where you can ride ATVs on beach sand dunes, and beautiful golf courses for the golf-lover. Also check out the nearby Fox studios where Titanic was filmed. Downtown Rosarito and Ensenada are a short stone's throw away, where you can watch whales and dolphins and check out the world famous 'La Bufadora' (or Blowhole).
Interaktion mit Gästen
I get all email/texts/phone calls 24/7 directly to my cell phone and I typically respond within a few minutes! If you have any problems at the house, please let me know right away. I will not be staying at the house- the whole house is yours!
- No FIREWORKS allowed!
- This is NOT a party house. No loud music after 7pm, outdoor noise must be kept to a respectful level at all times, especially after 7pm
- Please treat the staff and our neighbors with respect
- Violation of the rules can result in fines, loss of power, and/or immediate eviction without possibility of refund.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 234 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen